• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Queen Studios Terminator 2: T 800 Life Size Silicone Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Am Toys

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE

All pictures in the listing are taken by ME and are of the actual piece you will receive. I’m even in one of them. Lol. I paid over 6K in the aftermarket for this, but asking 5,300 USD. I’m obviously willing to hear reasonable offers.

I no longer have the art/shipping box, as I never thought I’d actually ever sell this. However, I will obviously pack and ship securely, fully bubble wrapped, protected, etc. I’ve shipped several silicone busts without original art boxes and all have arrived safe and sound, even overseas. Obviously pick up is cool as well, I live in Massachusetts. Comes with COA. Only 99 made/exist.

The bust itself remains in as new condition. Light up eye function is fully operational. The only issue is a broken accessory on the back of the base itself [pic included], which unfortunately came damaged upon me receiving it, which was a problem for several owners, not just myself. It’s generally not a problem, because you’re obviously not displaying this piece with the back facing you. Lol. However I do have the pieces if you want them. They can probably be put back together if you’re motivated.

As you can see in the pictures, there is no take away from the display presence of this powerhouse. The pics in the listing are of the actual piece you’re receiving.

Hit me up if interested. FREE SHIPPING in the USA. Shipping will obviously NOT be free for overseas, and will be significant given the size and weight of this package.

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpeg
    IMG_1384.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1383.jpeg
    IMG_1383.jpeg
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1382.jpeg
    IMG_1382.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1381.jpeg
    IMG_1381.jpeg