General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, nothing in tonight's newsletter about it coming within the next 30 days...

No big deal, I expected these things to get pushed back. Hopefully we'll get an email update or something soon.

Any news on this? Still says Jan 2009 on the product page, but nothing in latest newsletter about it coming in 30 days.

I'm just concerned since I have my last flexpay payment scheduled for Jan 20th

I heard that someone called them on Friday and they said he probably not ship until Mid- (to late) February. :(

Just got the delay notice today, not getting charged again till March!

More time to build up funds-- and as I've got this from a retailer they probably won't get it for another month so I'm looking at a possible April release which is fine by me (and my cc).

I'm actually happy, I'm very much looking forward to this piece but it'd be financially easier if this is delayed.

So much for a waiting a few months. :lol

I canceled a couple of weeks ago, actually. But if this looks amazing and it comes back on second chance (given the sudden nature of its arrival, I think that's entirely possible) then I might use my reward points on it. It's between this and the tusken raider PF.

Well I'll have plenty of photos for you to check out.

Part of me really feels I should cancel this, but I've been wishing this would be made since 2006, it means that much, I just can't bring myself to pass on it, I can afford it now, it's more the grand picture where it might be best not to get it.

Well I'll have plenty of photos for you to check out.

Part of me really feels I should cancel this, but I've been wishing this would be made since 2006, it means that much, I just can't bring myself to pass on it, I can afford it now, it's more the grand picture where it might be best not to get it.

I had mix feelings about about getting this too. I had originally ordered but then canceled it,now I'm thinking about getting it again.:rolleyes: I think I'll get it if I can Flex it.

This will look SOOOOO sweet next to my Grievous PF, but I don't know if I should be spending the cheddar on this right now :eek: But for $400 shipped, I really don't know if I wanna pass that up :huh

So let me remind you guys what your canceling!

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Man that thing looks awesome!!! And the eyes look CREEPY! I LOVE IT!!! :banana

I just REALLY hope that this doesn't turn out to be a QC nightmare like the Iron Man 1:1 :eek:

And the eyes look CREEPY! I LOVE IT!!!

Exactly why I want this piece. I started an illustration of Grievous back when ROTS came out and found some great high res shots of the eyes and the detail is just incredible. As soon as SSC started the bust line with Maul, I started thinking of characters I'd really enjoy 1:1 busts of and Grievous immediately came to mind, I just love the worn bone look of his mask, the detail in the eyes, it's just cool on a design level, even if the character was a bit weak.

Back