General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pushed out to January thankfully.

No ^^^^. I've had $800 worth of stuff ship this week. And I still have 3 PF's slated for the rest of the year.

January is a 3 pay check month so I'll be fine by then.

I've actually been nervous the last few weeks, I've been figuring out my budget and finances through the end of 2008 and if he'd come in December I might have had to cancel it, and this is one of my most wanted pieces so I dreaded the thought because I figure he'll be a pain to snag down the line, but at least with the delay, i should be all set.

I honestly don't have this on preorder. This is a must own piece for me. SS's still probably wiping my drool off the one they had as SDCC. I didn't expect the dealers to sell out but I have a feeling their will be more than a few cancellations.

Grievous is just a cool designed character, even if he's more badass in cartoons than the film.

I actualy really enjoyed the BTS footage of his development for ROTS, I learned a lot, like how you can find creature designs in common items you see in the house, one guy started his design from the top of a windex bottle, it was crazy, you wouldn't think you could do that but it was a pretty neat design.

I honestly don't have this on preorder. This is a must own piece for me. SS's still probably wiping my drool off the one they had as SDCC. I didn't expect the dealers to sell out but I have a feeling their will be more than a few cancellations.

I've got him pre-ordered through a local on-line retailer so if he doesn't come out until January that means I probably won't get him until at least February--maybe March or April... More time to amass funds... I'll just live vicariously through the pics you guys post while I wait.:D

Well, the only reason I am anxious to get this in January is because I leave for school to San Fran on Jan 20, so I won't be able to really add this to my collection..... Probably forcing me to cancel it or sell it :(

So are many people on the waitlist for this??? :naughty

I don't mind that it was pushed back to Jan, I honestly predicted it would happen. I just hope it doesn't get pushed back any further than that.

This will be my first 1:1 bust

looking forward to this bust... anyone know if it is still slated for Jan?

We haven't gotten any kind of "coming in 30 days" notice, so I'm not sure what's up. If I had to say one way or the other, I'd guess it's more like February.

My Last Flex is slated for Jan 22........so if it stays on Track first week of Feb..:chew

Keep in mind that they set up the flex-pay schedules long in advance, so if there's a delay they might not charge your final payment for a while. I think they did that with the Anakin PF.

Back