Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the review. I like Drogo, but I prefer Series 1 Dany tbh.

I could have picked up the exclusive Tyrion the other day on Amazon for $12 shipped, but I passed.

In case anyone wanted to see some more pics, I'm finally getting around to uploading some of mine.

u3VCUp2.jpg

OduLTG4.jpg

Lv5HAB7.jpg

5yqxIYZ.jpg

mynbqmm.jpg

0PxnxoJ.jpg

9smc6U7.jpg

I wish the faces looked better. Jaime looks way to happy and Dany in series 1 and this series looks nothing like Emilia Clarke. I picked up Jon and Dany from S1, not sure if I'll get more at the moment. The armor does looks very nice though and Drogo is pretty spot on.

Honestly, I guess I have low expectations on six inch figures because these look pretty awesome to me. I was also pretty happy with series one.

Where has everyone been getting wave 2 from? Is Barnes & Nobles the only place that seems to have them? I hate buying them online because then you can't check the quality and what-not.

I really wanted to buy the Jon Snow but was not impressed. Hopefully Khal Drogo looks better.

any pics of Arya with Hound or Hound vs Brienne? :) only have the hound and kinda tempted to get either Arya or Brie to go with him on shelf....

These actually look really good in person if you get a good paint job on the faces and everything.
20141124_231822_zpshf35wys3.jpg
My Barnes and Nobles had Jaime and Brienne as well but they looked sort of fugly, eyes were painted all over the place.

I am kind of worried about moving the joints on the Jaime figure I bought today. Any suggestions? Should I heat em up with a blowdryer?

I am kind of worried about moving the joints on the Jaime figure I bought today. Any suggestions? Should I heat em up with a blowdryer?

I'm not sure if the more veteran of the board members would agree but what I did with mine was put him in glass of hot water from the tap for 5 minutes. Seems to really loosen him up to where I could easily move all of his joints.

Hot water works - so does the freezer trick. The joints get stuck because of the paint, and another good way to loosen it is to pop the figure in the freezer for about 10 - 15 minutes. The cold causes the paint/plastic to constrict, freeing up the joint.

Of course, you'll want to take extreme care with all these methods!

Here's what I have so far. I'm trying to hold off on getting more, especially characters that I know ThreeZero will be making.
cf8b5d17aef9b2b4e3afbbd49dbff204.jpg

Nice! Very cool setup, where's the wolf from?

I got him at Michaels. They have a section of a bunch of animals near the models and kids stuff and they have a few wolf ones. I got some white and red paint and fixed up his fur color and his eyes.

Back