Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier this week, a page for a Tywin Lannister Legacy figure was listed for release in October on EntertainmentEarth.com, but the page was promptly removed. I'm guessing it was either an error, or listed too soon. Perhaps an exclusive? Time will tell.

Earlier this week, a page for a Tywin Lannister Legacy figure was listed for release in October on EntertainmentEarth.com, but the page was promptly removed. I'm guessing it was either an error, or listed too soon. Perhaps an exclusive? Time will tell.

It wasn't the 7" statue figure line? I know there is a Tywin coming in that line.

No, it specifically listed Tywin as a Funko Legacy action figure. If you Google it, you can still find the link, but it will just take you to the Entertainment Earth home page.

From Funko's Instagram:

891498_1532811186955083_918558257_n_zps70ab5366.jpg

10666157_540807489352187_344063833_n_zps0b08efd7.jpg

Nice! I really loved the first series of figures and can't wait to pick up the second, and to see what else Funko will give us in this line.

What are everyone's picks for Series 3?

If I had my way Series 3 would be this...

1. Jorah Mormant
2. Red Viper
3. Joffery
4. Bronn
5. Viserys (I worry he will never get made...)
6. Theon Greyjoy (With Reek variant?)

Personally I think Series 3 will be:

-Cersei Lannister
-Oberyn Martell
-Joffrey Baratheon
-Jorah Mormont
-Theon Greyjoy
-Ygritte

However other possibilities for characters which I can see them making someday:
-Tywin Lannister
-Stannis Baratheon
-Robert Baratheon
-Sansa Stark
-Bran Stark
-Catlin Stark
-Hodor
-Davos Seaworth
-Ramsey Snow
-Viserys Targaryan
-Gregor Clegain
-Little Finger
-Margery Tyrell
-Sam Tarley

As well as a few variants and exclusives along the way.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if we get Viserys, but I would I would definitely buy him if he's made. Funko has said they're not opposed to making any character, so long as the figures keep selling, so we'll see. I really want to see just about every character made.

I feel fairly certain we'll get Tywin in Series 3, perhaps as well as another Lannister, either Cersei or Joffrey.

I think Funko should consider a The Mountain vs. The Viper two pack, as well as two packs of characters that might not sell well enough on their own, such as Hodor and Bran, Osha and Rickon, Jojen and Meera, etc.

I'd love for so e of the Skeleton Warriors from season 4.
Hodor is a must, as well as Jeofry. I'm surprised we don't have Jeofry now.
Let's not forget about The Mountain.

Yea, I figure Joffrey is pretty much a lock in for series 3. He's become a pretty iconic character, being seen as the definitive "bad guy" of the show.

So I was browsing in my local Walgreens today looking for the one figure in this series to elude me (the mysterious White Walker) and noticed that these had been marked down to $8.50. If any of you were on the fence about these, it may be a good time to pick them up.

For those that are interested, Barnes and Noble has Series 2 in-stock online, except Brienne - she's nowhere to be found on the site. I ordered the five that were available and received an email stating they were scheduled to ship out to me tomorrow. Meanwhile, Amazon has pushed back their stock's arrival date to October 20th, so it seems that once again, Barnes and Noble received the figures before all other retailers.

Found the Comic Con exclusive of Tyrion in Armour with helmet at my local Target. Weird.

Back