Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the Comic Con exclusive of Tyrion in Armour with helmet at my local Target. Weird.

Yeah, seems they picked it up. Maybe they had a lot of extra to shift, or it was planned all along. But it's part of their new Funko endcap.

Funko do a lot of early releases for different stockists Hot topic get a similar early release on specific Pop Vinyl figures. I hope all these price drops do not scare off the retailers though as i do not think they are selling as well as expected. If any one collects the Gentle Giant figures the new Cersei,Jamie and White Walker are really nice huge improvement over previous figures.

For those that are interested, Barnes and Noble has Series 2 in-stock online, except Brienne - she's nowhere to be found on the site. I ordered the five that were available and received an email stating they were scheduled to ship out to me tomorrow. Meanwhile, Amazon has pushed back their stock's arrival date to October 20th, so it seems that once again, Barnes and Noble received the figures before all other retailers.

Nice! Wonder if they are in stores yet?

Was bored last night so I went to the 2 Barnes and Nobles closest to me. No luck. Decided to go your route and ordered the available ones online.

All except the curiously missing Breanne that is. Wonder what is up with her absence?

Was bored last night so I went to the 2 Barnes and Nobles closest to me. No luck. Decided to go your route and ordered the available ones online.

All except the curiously missing Breanne that is. Wonder what is up with her absence?

I think they might ship these in solid cases, and she might not have gotten to them yet. I think something similar happened with Tyrion in wave 1. Though he was up shortly after. Mine have shipped and should be here Monday.

Thanks for the heads up - with free shipping, it was worth it to just order them online. Now I'll just have to watch for Brienne - or order from BBTS where they have her available individually.

Went of my local B&N store and they had Wave 2... all but Brienne.

Wow... what a difference this second wave is! The sculpting is SOOO much better this time around, on ALL of the figures! And the paint apps seem to be better too!

I've been avoiding this line in favor of the Threezero stuff due to what I thought were poor sculpts and sloppy paint apps but I just HAD to buy Jamie Lannister! He looks fantastic! My least favorite was probably Daenarys. I like her costume this time but I think the head sculpt was a tad better last time... IF you could find a decent paint job.

Boy, I sure wish they could go back and re-sculpt both Ned and Tyrion. Perhaps Tyrion with the scar?

Got all but Brienne fro B&N today. She's on her way. Great paint apps and construction. Much better. My Jamie did have an arm break due to paint freeze at the elbow joint. But I can replace that. Everything else is stellar.

14911735053_36373cfd80_o.png

I'm trying to put the sword in Jamie's right hand but the plastic is really rigid. And it appears that his thumb and index finger are connected. The hilt of the sword also looks to be solid, so it does not come apart to slip the hand in.

Any thoughts?

I REALLY don't want to break him.

Last edited:
I'm trying to put the sword in Jamie's right hand but the plastic is really rigid. And it appears that his thumb and index finger are connected. The hilt of the sword also looks to be solid, so it does not come apart to slip the hand in.

Any thoughts?

I REALLY don't want to break him.

Quite a few of them I received had the finger and thumb fused together through paint, meaning you can't get their weapon in. I just pried it apart, but, of course, the paint job is messed up then a little.

Got mine last night. Great figures. Will have a pic up later.

Unfortunatly Jamie Lannister's elbow joint is frozen and id like to get it unstuck so he looks more natural. Any suggestions?

Stick him in the freezer for 10 minutes or 15 minutes. If he's paint stuck, that will contract and harden the paint, usually making it easier to free the joint.

Calendars.com has a 30% off sale that ends tonight. They have all the Game of Thrones figures available for sale.
Use promo code BDAY30 to get the discount.

Stick him in the freezer for 10 minutes or 15 minutes. If he's paint stuck, that will contract and harden the paint, usually making it easier to free the joint.

Thanks for the tip. Tried it, no luck though. Looks like Jamie's arm is frozen that way.

Still, love these figures and hope to add more to the collection.

Back