Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I'm in for this line I agree with you. I think McFarlane scans the actors heads on a machine for the sculpts....or something like that.

Anyway, what store did you see them in?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I have all except the White Walker and the only one I had an issue with was Hound. Guess I lucked out. The likenessess on series 2 look better ,lets hope it holds up through production

Supposedly a Walgreen Exclusive due out in August:

Tomo_Leaked_Tyrion_noscale.jpg

Definitely bought. I would've preferred this to be the first Tyrion released as opposed to the armored Tyrion we got in Wave 1.

Agreed, it would have made more sense for the scruffy armored version to be an exclusive. This is more more emblematic of Tyrion, even if he was the Hand for only a short while, relatively.

I have a few of these but they smell really strange. I don't know if it is the paint they use or what but I don't think I will buy anymore. The dark horse figures are much better. I have Jon, Ned, Tyrion and The Hound for the legacy collection.

Great. Does that mean it will be hard as hell to get?

If you mean not being able to buy it online outside of ebay, then yeah. If its anything like the McFarlane Walking Dead Walgreens exclusives, they shouldn't be too hard to track down if you visit the stores regularly. I have one LITERALLY around the corner from my house so stopping by everyday once these start popping up is no big deal at all.

Mine still smells like weed and skunk.

The two I didn't ship off to Funko for replacement, Ned Stark and the Hound, both still smell exactly like weed and skunk. And naturally they've both broken since I shipped the others off...but since it's taking so long to get my replacements, I have no intention of going through that process again.

I really hope the replacements don't smell.

well my first experience with line was rather disappointing, got the hound, arm came off directly out of packaging and it stinks really bad. got it at BarnesNnoble will they replace it? anyone have same prob?

I was disappointed with this series too. The Hound's sheath came right off with minimal tinkering and some of them smell so bad! Jon doesn't even look like Kit Harrington. I bought Jon, Tyrion, Ned and the Hound but I doubt I will purchase any more of them. The Dark Horse figures are much better and sturdier.

despite some of the flaws I really can't wait for series 2 and them to announce series 3....what would eveyones ideal series 3 be? here is mine....

1. Joffery
2. Red Viper.
3. Jorah Mormont
4. Bronn
5. Ramsy
6. Theon (not sure if I want Theon or Reek)

I really love these but I was pretty bummed out about the paint apps.

So I repainted one. Happy now. :)

Jon Snow looks a bit miffed now though. I would too, if I was uglier than The Hound.

2014-06-09 23.09.46.jpg
2014-06-09 22.59.37.jpg
2014-06-09 23.12.53-2.jpg

I received my replacement figures. As I feared, the paint apps were all over the place. Out of the four I received, Tyrion was perfect. Dany would've been great, as some of her paint apps were updated. For instance, her eyebrows are even and smaller, and her mascara is much thinner. Overall, she looks much more like the on screen Dany than Funko's first attempt. Except, the Dany I received has no irises - only pupils and the dreaded doll dot. The White Walker has crazy eyes - both going in different directions. The worst offender of the four, however, is Jon Snow. His eyebrows are at two different heights and his beard was stamped on very crooked.

Needless to say, I'm not pleased. From now on I will only pick these figures out from stores, and never order online. As much as I hate to do this, I will be making some purchases, head swaps, and returns in the near future.

The Hound does look great. The sculpts seem to be there, it's just the paint can let them down. I feel like my Dany looks great, but I've seen plenty of others that look way off. I would love to see if anyone could make Jon Snow look more like the actor.

Back