Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by Hulk you mean Hulk Hogan, yeah. The Incredible Hulk crushes rocks left and right. :lol

Then do the math. If the Hulk can smash adamantium and doesn't break the Things Epidermis...

Hulk holds back
or
The Things epi only resembles rock and is something much harder.

Theres alot of things Ben is protected from by that dermis that someone in a suit of rock twice as thick wouldn't be protected from.

Its also near impossible to compare any other hero with the Hulk as the Hulk is basically the living example of the Chuck Norris jokes. Things that shouldn't be possible, hulk does.

Then do the math. If the Hulk can smash adamantium and doesn't break the Things Epidermis...

Hulk holds back
or
The Things epi only resembles rock and is something much harder.

Theres alot of things Ben is protected from by that dermis that someone in a suit of rock twice as thick wouldn't be protected from.

Its also near impossible to compare any other hero with the Hulk as the Hulk is basically the living example of the Chuck Norris jokes. Things that shouldn't be possible, hulk does.

Then someone at Marvel needs to do better writing? :lol I seem to remember not too far back in the FF books, Wolverine scarring Thing for over a year, forcing him to wear a helmet while he healed from the cuts. :lol

Then someone at Marvel needs to do better writing? :lol I seem to remember not too far back in the FF books, Wolverine scarring Thing for over a year, forcing him to wear a helmet while he healed from the cuts. :lol

No, you're only looking at one point.

The Hulk has smashed asteroids larger than the earth, hes rended adamantium in his bare hands. I'm pretty sure the thousands of punches hes thrown over the years were "checked" or he'd be the largest mass murderer in the history of Marvel. Oh, plus the Things got really bad ass dermis. :rotfl

And yeah, Wolverine screwed him up pretty badly (or as you said bad writing, cause the Thing regenrates chips from punches pretty damn fast), just further proof that the Hulks not unloading full forced punches to anyones noggin.

A real Galactus, Nova, a cameo or two, some real writing, and some good acting would be a nice start!!

I hope this reboot is a lot better than that last film! And please, do something better with Dr. Doom!

Is it me or does the Fantastic 4 just not attract at all as a movie, never really liked reading the comics either....

Is it me or does the Fantastic 4 just not attract at all as a movie, never really liked reading the comics either....

Must be you. FF movie came out within one month of Batman Begins and had a better opening weekend. I'd say thats some pulling power. Too bad it was so full of suck that it did over 1/3 its total gross in just that one weekend. :rotfl

Back