Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set for release on March 6, 2015

2015 is going to be the new 2012, which was the new 2008 for summer movies :lol

I hope they get Doom right this time. No reason he can't be an Iron Man in a cape and skirt. He doesn't need metal skin. :slap

I just with Marvel had gotten them back. Doom and Galactus are great cross over/Avengers villians.

Hope they do Doom justice too :pray:

I just with Marvel had gotten them back. Doom and Galactus are great cross over/Avengers villians.

Marvel will need them in a few years, there's less than a handful of decent Avenger villains, only ones i can think of are Loki, Thanos, Ultron and kang, after that then what?

2015 is going to be the new 2012, which was the new 2008 for summer movies :lol

I hope they get Doom right this time. No reason he can't be an Iron Man in a cape and skirt. He doesn't need metal skin. :slap

I just wish Marvel had gotten them back. Doom and Galactus are great cross over/Avengers villians.

Would have been a money making machine in Marv/Disney hands. :lecture

^ it will make the same money, people who go to see the movie will do so no matter which studio is behind it.

Would Batman make more or less money if Universal produced it instead of WB? unlikely

Marvel will need them in a few years, there's less than a handful of decent Avenger villains, only ones i can think of are Loki, Thanos, Ultron and kang, after that then what?

They can always revisit the enemies of the Avengers roster.
Put the Red Skull with Arnim Zola making mutated/super soldiers, even the Leader with Abomination or the Enchantress & the Wrecking Crew.

Mole Man would be a perfect enemy for the reboot, with moloids & whatever subterranian monster they can come up with.

Still would be great to see a iron man and doom interaction on screen

^ it will make the same money, people who go to see the movie will do so no matter which studio is behind it.

Would Batman make more or less money if Universal produced it instead of WB? unlikely

Of course it matters. Not every company will put the same resources and advertising, etc. into a movie. Its like saying that the same amount of people will go regardless of who writes and directs a super hero film. :lol

Am I the only one who actually kinda enjoyed the 2 films? Sure, the villians were bad, especially Doom.

But the cast of FF was actually pretty enjoyable (at least for me). Story wasnt fantastic but it was a good comedy/action flick, much better than say Transformers 2&3.

I watched this again last week, and I must say it's pretty entertaining.

Back