Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although i love Diane Kruger, shes a bit too old.

The important thing for Sue is to not look too sexy (alba) Alice Eve or Amanda Seyfried would be perfect

Last edited:
Jessica Alba was too exotic looking - even with the dyed blonde hair.
That was the problem with her working visually as the character. :lecture

Sue Storm is an attractive young blonde - plenty of room for sexy, who said that was a no no? :huh :lol

Nah..

Yeah, she's gorgeous - I'm not disputing that. So are umpteen girls out there in movie land in those kinds of roles.

The more glaring point is that she didn't look right for the role. It would've been the same as them casting Vanessa Hudgens or Eva Mendez, & dyeing their hair blonde.. & your point is to tone the sexiness down?

Ok. :lol

No but she would be a supemodel looking hotness playing a geeky scientist. The two just don't look right together, as evidenced by Alba as Sue Storm.

Can they be Attractive? Yes.

But Smokin hot oozing sexiness? Nah

^ Wow.. that's bordering on.. that word. :lol

What does what someone looks like, have to do with their intellect?

I guess it's sterotyping. There probably are some geeky scientist ladies who look like supermodels but i bet not that common.

I just don't think Sue Storm should so be hot that it become un-believable she would be a scientist rather than the easier career of a supermodel :dunno

There are plenty of drop dead gorgeous professional women out there, that don't rely on their looks to make ends meet.

The world is a big place. :lol

There's your Sue Storm.

mmmmm...

Elizabeth_Banks1.jpg

Back