Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fassbender.

for mr. fantastic and dr. doom. ____ it, he could play all four members of the team.

easily translates as fassbender with bewbs. :lecture

Yeah, that doesn't translate very well. :lol

fassbender-drag.jpg

I think for DOOM they should go the Darth Vader route. Have someone big and imposing fill the outfit, then have a good voice actor who doesn't care about his face not being shown.

its been done with the surfer get someone who can pull it off .

Am I the only one who actually kinda enjoyed the 2 films? Sure, the villians were bad, especially Doom.

But the cast of FF was actually pretty enjoyable (at least for me). Story wasnt fantastic but it was a good comedy/action flick, much better than say Transformers 2&3.

Am I the only one who actually kinda enjoyed the 2 films? Sure, the villians were bad, especially Doom.

But the cast of FF was actually pretty enjoyable (at least for me). Story wasnt fantastic but it was a good comedy/action flick, much better than say Transformers 2&3.

I enjoy the FF films in the same way I enjoy the Resident Evil movies, the american Godzilla film and transformers films. They're fun, cheesy, badly acted diversions. But the source material deserves better and needs proper representation.

But the source material deserves better and needs proper representation.
Agreed. :lecture Always loved FF.

Regarding the existing films - among other obvious 'elephants in the room', even though Jessica Alba is stunning.. she was a horrible Sue Storm. Just the fact they de-exoticized her, left a bad taste in my mouth.

I actually thought Evans was well cast as Johnny though; he nailed it for me. Michael Chiklis was really great, but that suit definitely had it's restrictions. However, the British dude that played Reed was.. not great.

Then we have Juilan McMahon.. :monkey4 :lol

So yeah.. this one deserves a new take for sure! If they handle Ben Grimm the way they've just hit a home run with Hulk.. I'll be over the moon. :)

The John Byrne run on the FF is one of my all time favorite comic arcs. I'd love to see the team done right on the big screen.

Yeah I could see the Jon Hamm or Fassbender making a decent Reed.

Naw, I enjoyed them too. They were nowhere near as good as Avengers, but decent.

Agreed. :lecture Always loved FF.

Regarding the existing films - among other obvious 'elephants in the room', even though Jessica Alba is stunning.. she was a horrible Sue Storm. Just the fact they de-exoticized her, left a bad taste in my mouth.

I actually thought Evans was well cast as Johnny though; he nailed it for me. Michael Chiklis was really great, but that suit definitely had it's restrictions. However, the British dude that played Reed was.. not great.

Then we have Juilan McMahon.. :monkey4 :lol

So yeah.. this one deserves a new take for sure! If they handle Ben Grimm the way they've just hit a home run with Hulk.. I'll be over the moon. :)

:goodpost:

Evans and Chiklis were good castings. And they did manage to represent their brotherly relationship pretty well on screen...the rest of the cast..sorely miscast I'm afraid.

The only thing McMahon had going for him was an imposing build/stature...that's it. It didn't help that the script portrayal of DOOM was way off the mark.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the movies as well. I liked that they didn't take themselves too seriously given the context really doesn't lend itself to anything remotely believable anyway. A shame most of the people who hate them can't see that. :huh

Back