Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the moment it was announced, Disney/MCU fanboys took to the internet to destroy it. Then the fanboys who call themselves "certified" critics finished the job opening week.

Another reason why I hate MCU disciples. They'll praise garbage like Ant-Man but bash Trank's FF.

How does your movie rating system work? You dislike the MCU yet don't rate any of it below a six, include 'garbage' like Ant-Man, yet you 'liked' Fan4stic and gave it a 7? :huh

Yeah, most of Disney's MCU is safe, generic popping corn. I'd only deem a few of their films great.

IRON MAN (2008) 10/10
THE INCREDIBLE HULK (2008) 8/10
IRON MAN 2 (2010) 7/10
THOR (2011) 7.5/10
CAPTAIN AMERICA: FIRST AVENGER (2011) 7.5/10
THE AVENGERS (2012) 10/10
IRON MAN 3 (2013) 6/10
THOR: THE DARK WORLD (2013) 6/10
CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER (2014) 10/10
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014) 10/10
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON (2015) 7/10
ANT-MAN (2015) 6/10

it's complicated.

IMG_1702.JPG

:lol

Some pretty technical notes there by the psychiatrist. Underlines it for emphasis :lol

I really needed a good laugh today after losing all faith in our population/system of government after last night's debate. So thanks for that.

Had a good laugh last night when the only time the candidates didn't go over their allotted time was when they were asked to say something nice about the other.

To be fair, Corman's FF was fairly loyal to the source material. At least it has that going for it...

True, true. :lol

I tried to watch this on HBO, and I couldn't even get through the first half, which many suggest is the best part. Drama felt totally flat across the board. And those are good actors, so I have to blame the writers and director. It kills me that the FF have been treated so terribly in film.

Same here.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back