Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Guess I'll wait till Sunday with the rest of the folks. I ain't got sheet to do since game of thrones is done.

Starts on Monday down here. Not a bad wait.
Man this weekend is killer: World Cup, F1, True Blood and Falling Skies.
Awesome.

According to TNT's website, the first show will be on just after midnight Saturday night after the FS marathon, then again in it's usual time of 10pm.

10246861_931903290169054_4390690796326824643_n.jpg

Watched this the other day; good stuff. I always enjoy the show, even when its off the rails. Season premiere was pretty intense. Noah Wiley makes it very entertaining

It was decent IMO....but I need to rewatch Legion to remember what previously happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen Legion so maybe I should watch it. I think they may've relied too much on people seeing it beforehand because that little bit of intro really wasn't enough.

​I thought it was great tonight. A lot going on. Not sure about the whole hippy Lexi thing, but we'll see.

Watched this the other day; good stuff. I always enjoy the show, even when its off the rails. Season premiere was pretty intense. Noah Wiley makes it very entertaining

He's the only reason I'm still watching. I think it's otherwise a very ordinary show.

​I like Tom Mason but Pope's who I watch it for mainly. I just hope the whole star child thing dies quickly.

Such a cliched storyline. For me the whole show is like that, hasn't done anything new. I don't really know why this show carries on while the V remake was cancelled.

Such a cliched storyline. For me the whole show is like that, hasn't done anything new. I don't really know why this show carries on while the V remake was cancelled.

I didn't care for the V remake myself.

There's a lot going on new this season. I'm just glad the kids are pretty much grown up now. They're what I couldn't stand the first season.

I don't really know why this show carries on while the V remake was cancelled.

Easy answer: V remake was on network TV...Falling Skies is on TNT. Pay cable networks don't need the monster ratings numbers the big 3 networks "need."

And Falling Skies is a summer series....they're not expecting monster ratings, just good ratings for the summer.

Back