Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love this show...i just hope it doesnt just keep dragging on with them human fighting the aliens...

Perhaps this guy was on to something.

I'm not digging this season at all. The youngest Mason boy annoys the hell out of me. That whole Nazi thing is an "o'brother:slap" to me.

A coworker gave me 3 of the posters from last year's SDCC panel. If anyone is interested please PM me. All I ask is that you pay the shipping.

I agree with what's been said already and am also annoyed with the Lexi angle & nazi re-education school. I'm more than ready to give up on this mess of a show but my wife's not.:dunno I think I'll keep watching until I finally see something that Noah Wyle's character can't do.

So far he's got a pretty impressive resume:

- Teacher
- Military Strategist
- President
- Soldier
- Marksman
- Expert motorcycle rider
- Masked vigilante

Am I missing anything?:lol

That's the only reason I'm still watching it, my wife wants to watch it so I watch it with her - LOL.

It's one of those shows that could be so good but only manages to leave you disappointed or let down at best after every show. Just my opinion:)

I agree with what's been said already and am also annoyed with the Lexi angle & nazi re-education school. I'm more than ready to give up on this mess of a show but my wife's not.:dunno I think I'll keep watching until I finally see something that Noah Wyle's character can't do.

- Teacher
- Military Strategist
- President
- Soldier
- Marksman
- Masked vigilante

- Teacher
- Military Strategist
- President
- Soldier
- Marksman
- Masked vigilante

:lol Brilliant! :clap

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Lourdes have an alien bug implant still in her? Maybe that's why she's such a zealot?

I thought Lexi burned it out of her in the season finale last year?

I've only watched 5-6 episodes of season 1, think by what others have been saying on here I'm going to bail. I'm already finding it very hard to watch or even stay awake through.

I've only watched 5-6 episodes of season 1, think by what others have been saying on here I'm going to bail. I'm already finding it very hard to watch or even stay awake through.

Some like it, some don't. At first I wasn't liking the whole family thing with the 3 boys but that got better with time. The network it's on doesn't help it.

Some like it, some don't. At first I wasn't liking the whole family thing with the 3 boys but that got better with time. The network it's on doesn't help it.

Yeah, I almost stopped watching during S1. S2 and S3 were better. S4 has been "meh" so far. I'd say you probably have better things to do with your time. :lol

Honestly, if the show would've centered around Pope and his Berserkers and/or the 2nd Mass rather than Mason and his kids, it might've been a bit better. Since Noah Wiley is involved in the show, it's more family oriented.

There were some interesting things happened last night but the hippie commune and the re-education camp story line is getting old with me. Looks like we have our female Pope now - they are two peas in a pod - lol.

There were some interesting things happened last night but the hippie commune and the re-education camp story line is getting old with me. Looks like we have our female Pope now - they are two peas in a pod - lol.

The re-education camps don't bother me at all but I think they're almost done with that and will move on to whatever it is they're doing to turn people things like Jenny.

I don't find Mira's character bad ass at all. I wasn't that impressed.

I was surprised to see Mira Sorvino in last night's episode. I liked her character! :lol

I remembered seeing her in a preview but was beginning to think she wasn't going to be in much of the season. She and Pope should be an interesting pair.

Back