Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show always gets my hopes up but almost always lets me down. I keep tuning in each week because the Walking Dead is between seasons but man is this show close to losing me. It has so much potential too, anybody else feel this way?

Not fully caught up, but very disappointed the writers went with the cliched 'star child' storyline this season. Can you say, 'done it repeatedly?'

Star child? Who are you talking about, Tom Mason's baby?

If so, I'd hardly say this season revolves around the star child. As of now, the baby is just one of many storylines going on at this moment.

This show always gets my hopes up but almost always lets me down. I keep tuning in each week because the Walking Dead is between seasons but man is this show close to losing me.

Basically.

Last weeks episode was a good example. I don't think I've ever seen two groups switch between being at gunpoint/holding the other group at gunpoint in a single episode. I counted 4. :lol

And this weeks episode was on some Inception type of ****. :lol

Basically.

Last weeks episode was a good example. I don't think I've ever seen two groups switch between being at gunpoint/holding the other group at gunpoint in a single episode. I counted 4. :lol

And this weeks episode was on some Inception type of ****. :lol

When they did it the 4th time I was like....OH COME ON! :lol

This week's was okay with the whole mind thing, but even that got a bit stupid. They need an influx of new writers.

Right now the only thing I like about this show is Pope and he's a badass dumb****! :lol

That was a good finale.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure the Espheni will have a few surprises of their own next year. This season flew by.

That was a good finale.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure the Espheni will have a few surprises of their own next year. This season flew by.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Nice end to the season. I got a bad feeling that little global war is going to reak havoc among the humans next season.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really enjoyed this season. Walking Dead still rates higher for me, but this is very good.

About the Season Finale, I think they missed a few opportunities to make more clear how "the war" is becoming a way of life for the 2nd Mass, and how that influences their decisions towards the Brazil option.
Also, Tom's callousness could come back to haunt them.

Back