Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not sure it would've been a prison camp like what WE know of prison camps. Cochese's father said that they wanted to keep them out of harms way, which shows concern. Wish we could've seen it. I'm kinda curious as to why Brazil of all places.

I keep wondering where they get food

I really don't think much about that, but what bothers me is the inconsistencies when it comes to vehicles, horses and other things.

For example, they're told they don't have to go to Brazil, but they have to leave their camp. So you see them walking down the road like they have to leave everything behind. Then a bit later you see them with some of their vehicles. Didn't Pope have a bus at one time. And a motorcycle? I would think they would've taken as much as they could. And their horses always show up when they need them. Where they're at in between times is a guess. Looks like they left them behind though, but I bet not. Wherever they're going, once they get there, I'm sure things will magically appear again.

Anyway, I still like the show even when it can be downright silly at times.

Oh yeah. I watch this. Something to fill in the otherwise blank summer period. True Blood must be back soonish too then...

Back