Playstation Plus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweetness :rock

i always thought you just had xbox. im going to break down and get that new xbox slim though so either way :rock

well i'm on xbox mostly but yeah i've had a ps3 since launch. just don't play it often b/c of not being able to chat with my buddies (efficiently). but now, that'll change. :rock

At launch, PlayStation Plus will offer subscribers the full PlayStation Network game, WipEout HD, full game trial of inFAMOUS, PSP minis and PS One Classics such as Fieldrunners, Age of Zombies and Rally Cross, as well as premium avatars, themes and DLC levels and map packs. Additionally, subscribers will always have access to their virtual library of free games for as long as they keep their PlayStation Plus subscription. In all, subscribers will get an unprecedented amount of value, access and convenience and, in the first month alone, will receive more than $50 worth of content.

well i'm on xbox mostly but yeah i've had a ps3 since launch. just don't play it often b/c of not being able to chat with my buddies (efficiently). but now, that'll change. :rock

sweetness whats your PS ID? mine is jedi_alfred

At launch, PlayStation Plus will offer subscribers the full PlayStation Network game, WipEout HD, full game trial of inFAMOUS, PSP minis and PS One Classics such as Fieldrunners, Age of Zombies and Rally Cross, as well as premium avatars, themes and DLC levels and map packs. Additionally, subscribers will always have access to their virtual library of free games for as long as they keep their PlayStation Plus subscription. In all, subscribers will get an unprecedented amount of value, access and convenience and, in the first month alone, will receive more than $50 worth of content.

just sounds like its gonna be great deal :rock :rock

I'm in.

Cross-Game chat with my Brothers is well worth the $50 a year. Everything else is just sprinkles on top.

Attachments

• galv.jpg
    galv.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 12
  • soundwaves.jpg
    soundwaves.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 11
sony confirmed cross game chat is NOT a feature in playstation plus but refused to confirm or deny that it might be part of forthcoming firmware update 3.40

Back