Media E3 2015 June 14-June 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if you take the plunge. I can 'advise' on some good games if you're wondering where to start first. Honestly, you can't go wrong though with some of the big titles. Pretty much, if it's a reputable franchise and the box cover looks good, it's probably good (not always, but still). I know that sounds horrible, but it's the truth. :lol

Will do man, thanks!!!

My first few games will probably be Mario related :lol

I know it had a huge opening, I got caught up in it.

I got one too but fortunately I was able to return it later on. I was completely underwhelmed playing it.

Will do man, thanks!!!

My first few games will probably be Mario related :lol

I got one too but fortunately I was able to return it later on. I was completely underwhelmed playing it.

I couldn't even tell you anything I liked about it, except the virtual console. Biggest waste of money I've ever had in gaming. At least I got a lot of mileage out of Gamecube with REmake, Twin Snakes, and the Resident Evil ports.

You didn't have the full experience if you didn't sling the remote into the tv and have to buy a new tv also.

I still think they had a deal with Samsung, Phillips or somebody in the TV World. It's truly brilliant when you think about it. :lol

That sucks. :lol Funny, but not funny. It never happened to me, but I can SO see it happening.

Back