Media E3 2015 June 14-June 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just xbox owners it's the p.c. guys and Ps guys damn 2015 and we all acting like children guess some **** doesn't change .

I'll be moving on to PC in the near future, but I'm more than happy with my PS4 for right now and I don't need to get into peen measuring contest about console wars.

I heard their conference was great if you have a 3DS. I haven't owned a Nintendo console or handheld in years. I was thinking of buying a 3DS in the near future though.

I'll be moving on to PC in the near future.

B7U3cChCQAEYaZu.jpg

:lol

Thats the fanboy talking xbox isn't bad just no good games right now I recently bought a xbox I find the ps4 superior .

I feel exactly the same about the ps4. There is not 1 game on the machine exclusive wise id like to play. I was really hoping for a Motostorm reveal but the devs screwed up bad with driveclub and dont get me started with Gran Turismo. That will probably launch in 20k going on past releases.

I actually want to buy a ps4 as I tend to get both machines and started this time with the xbox but its been pretty slow so far and not much happening for a while yet.

Having had a na xbox for years then moving to PS4 I will say that xbl is a better service than PS+.

The layout of the PS4 dash is still a mess too, hope it gets refined soon.

Having had a na xbox for years then moving to PS4 I will say that xbl is a better service than PS+.

I've liked Xbox Live, but one thing PS+ does better is the games they give you. With Xbox One you hardly get any games, and the ones they give you are crap. With PS+ you get some really good games--for instance this month you get MGS Ground Zeroes for PS4

I've liked Xbox Live, but one thing PS+ does better is the games they give you. With Xbox One you hardly get any games, and the ones they give you are crap. With PS+ you get some really good games--for instance this month you get MGS Ground Zeroes for PS4

:goodpost: i agree

Where in the heck was my Pokemon announcement?!?! :lol

I know it's typically not announced at E3, but still was hoping.

I thought the Nintendo showcase was a big yawn fest, IMO. Nothing excited me.

I heard their conference was great if you have a 3DS. I haven't owned a Nintendo console or handheld in years. I was thinking of buying a 3DS in the near future though.

I love my New 3DS. WELL worth the money.

I think I might get myself one. I was thinking of getting a vita but it looks like Sony has officially threw in the towel.

At least they knew when to give up. Nintendo has put out like three consoles in a row that bombed and still keep on trucking.

I think I might get myself one. I was thinking of getting a vita but it looks like Sony has officially threw in the towel.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I use it a lot. Portability is a big thing for me, and a big reason why my PS4 collects dust (I'm thankful I have one, but don't use it as much as I should.) The graphics aren't comparable, but with the Nintendo name you get some much with enjoyability with games. The selection is what makes it for me.

At least they knew when to give up. Nintendo has put out like three consoles in a row that bombed and still keep on trucking.

The Wii and their handhelds have been a major success, but the Wii U is looking like a major bomb. The little I know about their new system coming doesn't sound so great either.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I use it a lot. Portability is a big thing for me, and a big reason why my PS4 collects dust (I'm thankful I have one, but don't use it as much as I should.) The graphics aren't comparable, but with the Nintendo name you get some much with enjoyability with games. The selection is what makes it for me.

I think you just sold me :lol

The Wii and their handhelds have been a major success, but the Wii U is looking like a major bomb. The little I know about their new system coming doesn't sound so great either.

I know Wii started strong, but to seemed like it faded out half way through it's life cycle.

It made way more money then it should of though. Isn't it like the second highest selling console of all time or something?

Let me know if you take the plunge. I can 'advise' on some good games if you're wondering where to start first. Honestly, you can't go wrong though with some of the big titles. Pretty much, if it's a reputable franchise and the box cover looks good, it's probably good (not always, but still). I know that sounds horrible, but it's the truth. :lol

Back