Media E3 2015 June 14-June 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are much better exclusives on Xbox compared to Playstation. Uncharted and Killzone? Meh...

Have you even played Uncharted and The Last of Us? :lol

Halo was good up Halo 3 (for me, that's when Master Chief's story had ended), but then MS just had to keep milking the franchise to death. They're doing the same thing with Gears. Besides, most people who play either of those franchises aren't playing it for the stories. They just want to prove how badass they are with online and on co-op.

I thought we were just throwing generalized opinions out there.

I'm not a fan of Gears either but if your saying MS is milking the series than I guess Playstation is milking Uncharted. :dunno

And your probably right people play the consoles for different reasons. Xbox lends to a community with a vastly better online subscription where people want to interact with one another. And playstation caters to users that like to watch there video games and play single player sparingly between the on slot of cutscenes.

And then theres the group you belong too. PCMR. No argument here. But, different strokes for different strokes. I like controllers.

I'm just going to chime in and say that the biggest Ps4 game out right now (Bloodborne) has a combined total run time for cutscenes of like less than 5 min.

Gears laughable attempt at story and any Halo game do twice that the min you boot them up.

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - vita
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement
Gears of War 4.

Hmmm...looks to be the same level of milking to me.

No but why would two games one of which will certainly be on Xbox this gen and the other which came out this year be indicative of 4 generations of consoles?

Holy crap The Order was the worst game I've played in years :lol

I'm grateful I was able to sell it off and get my money back

Those are two examples...and surely aren't the only two. Playstation is known for the that type of game play. Nothing wrong with it, like I said above different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Those two examples...and surely aren't the only two. Playstation is known for the that type of game play. Nothing wrong with it, like I said above different strokes for different folks.

I know there is nothing wrong with it but I don't really see what you're saying being true. Xbox and PS get more and more similar every year. I don't really think there is much to argue about this gen.

tumblr_locxidTb2s1qbgu0jo1_500.gif

Thats the fanboy talking xbox isn't bad just no good games right now I recently bought a xbox I find the ps4 superior .

It was just my personal opinion, but people need to get so testy over something that wasn't even a slam at Xbox :dunno

People like it? Good for them. Gah Bless.

There's no good games across all platforms right now unfortunately. In a week that'll change though.

It was just my personal opinion, but people need to get so testy over something that wasn't even a slam at Xbox :dunno

People like it? Good for them. Gah Bless.

It's not just xbox owners it's the p.c. guys and Ps guys damn 2015 and we all acting like children guess some **** doesn't change .

Back