Media E3 2015 June 14-June 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see more info about Fallout 4, SW Battlefront, Halo 5,Deus Ex,The Divison,Mass Effect 4 and No Man's Sky

I have my fingers crossed for a rumour that's been confirmed to be in the making.... I'm hoping we might finally see Mafia 3 at E3! :pray::pray:

I could see that game being a Witcher 3, getting new fans into the series and reinvigorating it for past fans. I personally have never been into the Mafia games, but a new one would peak my interest.

I could see that game being a Witcher 3, getting new fans into the series and reinvigorating it for past fans. I personally have never been into the Mafia games, but a new one would peak my interest.

Mafia games were awesome however a new gen Mafia game could be out of this world! I agree with you it would pull in a new fan base...... I'm really hoping they go back to the rootes and make the game somewhere in the 1930-1950's. Just because of the way the style looks if it was 60's or later I'd probably give it a miss.

Well Mafia 3 and Just Cause 3 were confirmed, but told it would only be for next (current) gen. So now that we know for sure JC3 is coming, I don't see why Mafia wouldn't. Wish IG would make either a Bioshock remastered, or something new. If it's about remastered, Mass Effect would also be a top favorite!

It probably won't happen for a few more years, if ever, but I'm dying for Current-Gen Red Dead.

I want to see a solid looking vr head set and would love to see a world war fps of some kind, ideally Battlefield but that wouldnt happen. Really looking forward to seeing fullout 4 and forza 6 now that they have had some time with the ' next gen ' machines. On a personal note, im praying for fight night to return. Enough with this UFC rolling around. Bring back fight night !

I want to see a solid looking vr head set and would love to see a world war fps of some kind, ideally Battlefield but that wouldnt happen. Really looking forward to seeing fullout 4 and forza 6 now that they have had some time with the ' next gen ' machines. On a personal note, im praying for fight night to return. Enough with this UFC rolling around. Bring back fight night !

Amen!

Fight Night needs to come back. I don't know why they would replace a game that had the greatest sports figure of all time that they could put on the cover every time, with UFC where not many of the fighters are mega superstars. I wish 2K would make a boxing game with the NBA 2K engine with their dev team's attention to detail, it would be incredible.

Amen!

Fight Night needs to come back. I don't know why they would replace a game that had the greatest sports figure of all time that they could put on the cover every time, with UFC where not many of the fighters are mega superstars. I wish 2K would make a boxing game with the NBA 2K engine with their dev team's attention to detail, it would be incredible.

Yes it has to happen. God if 2k got hold of it, that would be incredible. I just couldnt get into UFC . Not knocking it, I just prefer boxing and right now, the roster in all divisions is great. Sadly, I dont think it will happen anytime soon :(

Back