Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, just never thought it would happen with as many stones, so thats me finished with buying them. But hey, at least I got 50 million kaioken Gokus xD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, as suspected with my luck, put the free stones we got daily into Friezas banner and got him in one go xD. Yeah, Goku can beat it until he comes around next, hes not that powerful anyway tbh, only really wanted him for his leader skill :p

You rarely get them past ssj3/third form and Goku in particular struggles to hit 1mil damage unless he has dupes; compared to every other dokkan fest card hes weak af xD

Frieza at least has decent attavk links that most villains share with him so he can reach higher damage potential, and this praise has nothing to do with the fact that I pulled him and am trying to justify not having Goku, nope xD

Well, as suspected with my luck, put the free stones we got daily into Friezas banner and got him in one go xD. Yeah, Goku can beat it until he comes around next, hes not that powerful anyway tbh, only really wanted him for his leader skill :p

Hell yeah, Deano!!! Major congrats! If not for the upcoming LR, I would try and go hard on the new Frieza because it is suuuuch a cool card

I pulled new Goku yesterday and he's a monster. I will not accept this slander. :lol

:lol :clap

You rarely get them past ssj3/third form and Goku in particular struggles to hit 1mil damage unless he has dupes; compared to every other dokkan fest card hes weak af xD

Frieza at least has decent attavk links that most villains share with him so he can reach higher damage potential, and this praise has nothing to do with the fact that I pulled him and am trying to justify not having Goku, nope xD

Lol he's helping me get through the Eza Broly event a bit better at least. Plus he fits really well on a realm of gods and ss3 team and has bit better damage reduction than Freeza -- recovering 12% hp is fine but I much prefer damage buffs overall.

I mean you can't really go wrong with either as they're both so damn good. Next transformation card is meant to be super Boo.

I had pretty good rolls. I had zero stones when the 250 million celebration started, but bought the $45 pack, two of the 77 stone packs, and all of the 32 stone packs. I ended up getting the new agi. Goku x2, the new teq. Frieza x2, the new str. Frieza x3, and rainbowing phy. Cooler, agi. Super 17, & int. Gogeta. I also got dupes of int. Angel Golden Frieza, teq. Golden Frieza, and SSGKK Goku. I didn't get ANY of the new phy. KK Goku! Overall, I was pretty happy with what I pulled and I still have my 120 lead stone if I decide to get a teq. SSJ3 Goku dupe.

After we got the 50 free stones, the stones from the Piccolo EZA, and the other stones collected I decided to try my luck with the (3+1) Hero banner hoping for some more dupes…especially of UI Goku or teq. SSJ3 Goku. Four summons, 3 junk SSRs and 1 Kefla (now rainbowed). Not a single banner card! Kinda bummed that I did not follow my ‘gut instinct’ and save the 150 stones for the LR Goku/Frieza banner.

I am going to try winning SBR with Extreme Teq. and see if the new Frieza makes any difference. Beating Super Agi. is my last SBR!

Last edited:
Well, LR Goku and Friezas banner got datamined and........its a featured LR banner, meaning no dokkanfest units on there and 14 featured units, making it an easy pass for me. It also means theres a high chance they go into the unfeatured pool for non dokkanfest banners like every other LR except Gogeta and Vegito. Worse still, is that Dyspo and Ribrienne arent out yet on global (they arrive with blue evo Vegeta) so the banner will be even worse for us. Unless you REALLY want to try for them, save your stones for vegeta, you will get much more use out of him.

pgxjzktuh2l11.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. I was going to buy another 77 stone pack just to roll two times if it was a Dokkan banner, but I will pass if it is a featured "Legendary Summons" LR banner. Looking at the cards on that banner, I already have three rainbowed and another three with all paths opened (no orb investment), so I am joining you in waiting for Evo. Vegeta.

I mean, there IS always a chance that global simply wont get the LR and instead our part 2 might BE evo Vegeta and Jiren since that would still fall under the theme of part 2 (ToP) and we will just get the LR later, like Christmas or something like they did with UI.

Tbh that makes more sense to me since I literally cant think of any cards that could replace Dyspo and Ribrienne on that banner.

So something interesting:

Something like 6 out of the 7 times I've had Devilman lined up in the the first position with a SA ready, EZA Piccolo supers him for a 1-hit Game Over for me. During the times I've had a different character in the first position who has enough HP/Defense for me to survive Piccolo's SA (which occurs much more frequently), he has only initiated his SA toward that character once. I've read other people's accounts on Reddit of what they're convinced are algorithms at work in the EZAs, and I'm starting to give it the same thought.

Anyway, thanks for the info, Kibishii. Out of curiosity, do you remember what your full lineup was when you beat Lvl 30? I had no trouble charging through levels 1-29, but 30 spiked in difficulty disproportionately. I know Piccolo acquires an "ignore DEF %" sort of perk on Lvl 30, which might explain why he carves through my fully evolved LR Black, but the fact that he attacks no fewer than 5 times per turn (which almost always includes an SA) means that he makes short work of even the TEQ Friezas I hire as Friend Units. The only card that I've had last a while as a buffer against Piccolo's onslaught is LR SSJ3 Goku (Friend Unit).

This is really weird to me, as almost everyone online laughs at how easy this EZA is. Am I playing a different game or something? :lol Do I need to invest in pulling better cards before I attempt EZAs?

lv30 usually does spike for these EZAs since they know you need to get those last medals to fully awaken them, its BS honestly. Piccolos wasnt all that difficult for me though tbh. I think I was the same as Kibiishi; ext Teq with friend Frieza. Im sure I also used the LR Ginyu Goku and Guldo from the ginyu force grind since hes also very weak against namek saga units, though I cant remember for sure. You would be surprised how little damage he does when up against units with both strengths against him.

With these difficult events its much more about strategy than trying to blow through them. Teq golden Frieza for example is also an amazing tank for Piccolos EZA since he is effective against him AND reduces damage via his own passive, so he takes no damage.

Piccolo's EZA isn't too bad and he's easily top tier F2P and totally worth the grind.

I managed to do lv 30 ssj3 Goku's last week, but only just barely. Now I'm stuck on Broly's stage 30 and getting bodied on an all Agl team -- seems only way to beat it is with an LR Goten & Trunks friend but even then I get close and fail. :slap

So, apparently dataminers have also found SUPER shenron in the files as a dragonball unit aka like shenron and porunga, which would explain why they started porungas events so early. I can only imagine how insane the wishes may be for what is basically the most powerful dragon in existence.

My bet is on either: a choice of the og 5 LRs, the ability to choose another purple stone for free (maybe even a gold one for certain category leads), or (what im hoping for the most tbh) the ability to reset the story mode, which would allow us to re-grind for nearly 800 stones.

So, apparently dataminers have also found SUPER shenron in the files as a dragonball unit aka like shenron and porunga, which would explain why they started porungas events so early. I can only imagine how insane the wishes may be for what is basically the most powerful dragon in existence.
My bet is on either: a choice of the og 5 LRs, the ability to choose another purple stone for free (maybe even a gold one for certain category leads), or (what im hoping for the most tbh) the ability to reset the story mode, which would allow us to re-grind for nearly 800 stones.
I highly doubt they would do it, but I would prefer one of the original 5 LRs.
800 stones is nice, but a guaranteed LR is 'nicer' imho. 800 stones can be dropped on a banner and still come up empty. I am thinking it is more likely that we will be given either a purple stone (120% lead) or the story mode reset since that is what the Super Dragonballs did in the show after the Universes were erased.

Back