Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would man but shes like a clingy ex, phones out of the blue after weeks of nothing happening [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, got Evo Vegeta so im now good until after Christmas :p
800 stones: Evo Vegeta x2, Jirin x1, and all the other banner cards. I also got the AGI God Goku x2 which I was missing.
I was hoping for 3 Evo. Vegetas so I could open both important paths, but I am happy considering how skunked I got with Turles.
All stones from now on will be saved for Christmas outside of a teq. banner.

Next celebration seems to be the Tanabata one re-purposed into one for thanksgiving, which means another Porunga wish event, a possible total of 7 free units to choose from a list of 77, and full power ssj4 Goku. Them using this for thanksgiving instead of keeping it for Christmas kind of confirms they are planning something for the Broly movie.

Next celebration seems to be the Tanabata one re-purposed into one for thanksgiving, which means another Porunga wish event, a possible total of 7 free units to choose from a list of 77, and full power ssj4 Goku. Them using this for thanksgiving instead of keeping it for Christmas kind of confirms they are planning something for the Broly movie.
I am passing on FP SSJ4 Goku...I have about 90 stones right now and am saving everything for Christmas.
I have a gut feeling it will be a dual LR banner similar to the summer dual LR banner: LR SSGSS Goku & Vegeta & LR Broly (new). They are going to milk every penny they can from the movie hype.

I am passing on FP SSJ4 Goku...I have about 90 stones right now and am saving everything for Christmas.
I have a gut feeling it will be a dual LR banner similar to the summer dual LR banner: LR SSGSS Goku & Vegeta & LR Broly (new). They are going to milk every penny they can from the movie hype.

Im passing on it too, and its great to see that we are getting almost 250 free stones from this celebration, will really help with whatever Broly themed banner we get at Christmas. The gift cards are good too, rainbowed str Godku and will be getting a couple ssj3 ape Gokus and a couple waifu cards since their awakenings on JP are actually amazing and will really help on the peppy gals super battle road.

...a couple waifu cards since their awakenings on JP are actually amazing and will really help on the peppy gals super battle road.
Which ones would you recommend? I used two tickets so far to open the upper left corner on both agi. & str. Godku since I already had their bottom right opened. I only need one path to rainbow phy. Gotenks and was going to do that, but if you some of the Peppy Gal dupes might be better, I may do that.

I need to have a better look at them before I decide, already have the int videl but think I may get the agl Mai and str Pan. Had both before but uses them as SA fodder. Goes to show how bad units usually get the good awakenings haha.

I need to have a better look at them before I decide, already have the int videl but think I may get the agl Mai and str Pan. Had both before but uses them as SA fodder. Goes to show how bad units usually get the good awakenings haha.
I have both agi. and int. Mai with one dupe each; I have at least one of all the other Peppy Gal cards from the tickets; some with dupes, some without.
Str. Pan is not Peppy Gals. I have her, but 0 dupes.

First multi with ssg animation:

Rage Vegeta
New Kid Goku
New ssj4 Goku
Masked Saiyan
Str Majin Vegeta

Second multi summoned another ssj4 Goku. Wat. :panic:

Happy new year folks! Yeah, I couldnt resist the banner lol. Did me well though; two times around got me two dupes of evo Vegeta, a dupe of ssj3 Bardock, my first Turles (!) and three LRs, all brand new to me, Bojack, Cell and Goten/Trunks.

All in all, the banner was very good to me, well worth using up 400 stones. Now I need to scramble for more stones for Gogeta and Broly (might have to choose which banner to go for now, which im leaning toward Broly for the EZA unit and another attack all fot the world tournament)

Did anyone else go for it?

I pulled 2 Boujacks Lol

But I also pulled an LR Gohan, so I'm super grateful. How has everyone been? Happy New Year!

I pulled 2 Boujacks Lol

But I also pulled an LR Gohan, so I'm super grateful. How has everyone been? Happy New Year!
Nice! glad you got some luck finally man! Been good, with discount stones seemingly gone for global ive been much more cautious about summoning so not had much to post about.

Thanks, Deano! Wow. So those services have been discontinued? I'm on iOS, so I could never take full advantage of them anyway, but that's pretty rough if they're truly MIA. I'm sure a good workaround will eventually arise though. :duff

I haven't really been keeping up with the Reddit analyses of the new Broly and Gogeta Blue; is there a definitive better between the two, or are they equally savage in different ways?

They arent confirmed gone forever, but they havent be available for global since August. Jp is still going fine, but for whatever reason they cant get stock for global, its a real shame.

Gogeta is honestly the best TUR in the game. He both attacks and defends, he is effective against all types, and he dodges, plus when he transforms at 5 turns (no restriction) his crits on every attack.

Broly is probably right behind Gogeta though; hes an attack all and hits like a truck, links really well with LR Broly, and gets an 188% attack buff when he transforms! He is possibly the new king of the world tournament tbh. Brolys banner is better aswell, with an agl "fury" Broly that immediately got an eza that can hit harder than some dokkanfest units.

Deano, you are seriously the best at breaking down units. Thanks a bunch.
Hey no probs man, tbh I just take what I hear and pass it on lol. Been thinking of adding dokkan content to my youtube channel though, so maybe I can apply that there lol.

Back