Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the EZA help, crew! Was able to finally do it.

Has anyone tried pulling on the LR banner? Against my better judgement, I went all in and walked out with...

nothing. Haha

Same!, Also against my better judgement I got caught up with the hype of YouTubers pulling them and tried my luck with the free stones we just got and pulled another dupe of lr ssj3 and Broly, so im happy I did! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow, congrats Deano. After your burn on the dual banner, you got the hook up! My 13 year old summoned twice and got two garbage SSRs. I am tempted, but I already have many of the banner cards rainbowed so I am going to wait for the Evo. Vegeta banner. I am hoping to go into that with 500 stones or so.

Yeah, no more for me until Vegeta either; hopefully by then MGWs service will be back up, but just incase it isnt ill be saving every stone we get in part 2.

Yeah, no more for me until Vegeta either; hopefully by then MGWs service will be back up, but just incase it isnt ill be saving every stone we get in part 2.
I fell in to the LR hype and summoned on the Teq. banner hoping for either Goku or Black...I got four useless SSRs; the orbs were worth it, but darn I want LR Black.

Two LRs from the free stones, Deano?! That's incredible! Are you close to rainbowing any of your LRs?

Thanks man! Im 3 dupes off Gohan, 2 off ssj3 and Broly. Dunno why those two seem to stick to me so much honestly, as greedy as it sounds I would take free path LRs and have more in the collection than dupes, this game for me is more looking at the collection you have than their uses xD

Ikr? All these free stones are amazing though :p

This is probably the best celebration they have EVER done, it easily beats out year 2 and 3.

Did a multi this morning and got two Int Gogeta dupes for bottom right and top left paths. Needed them for a while so that's a result.

Well, this is unexpected; 17 is coming BEFORE Vegeta. Likely reason is because he is releasing on fighterz and its a fighterz banner. Oh well, gives me more time to save for Vegeta, though another month with no Jiren awakening, lr frieza campaign or most importantly battlefield is a pain.

Agreed. As powerful as phy. 17 is, I am going to hoard my stones and wait for Evo. Vegeta's banner. I am at close to 600 stones right now and really hope to go into his banner with 1k+. My LR Frieza only needs 150 medals to be awakened and he is already rainbowed. Plus, we should be getting the Frieza EZA which will be a handful of stones.

My issue right now is I have completed all content on Dokkan, so I am just logging in for my daily missions and stones.

Got some stones grinding through boss rush and pulled more dupes of Int Gogeta and UI Goku to rainbow them. Gogeta is so good he doesn't need critical so focused mainly on AA.

New transformation category coming and a look at supreme Kai cards (they're realm of gods category too).

Damn, what just happened to me is so bittersweet lol.

While watching Rhymestyle do one last multi on the LR and agl Goku banners, I decided against every voice in my head screaming no to join him and....... pulled Goku on the first and the goddamn LR on the second xD. Its bittersweet because now I am back to zero (well, one lol) stones and phy 17 is their best damn linking buddy, so now im compelled to try and pull for the one card I didnt want to go for, couldnt make this up xD

Doesnt help that I have none of the medals to awaken either and the celebration ends tonight either lol.

Deano, mind sharing with me Lady Luck's phone number? Haha I spent way more than I had intended and walked away without the LR. Glad someone in the crew scored it. :rock

Back