Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, in hind-site I wish I had saved some of my stones but I didn't know that the 250 million was actually going to drop when I went "all-in" to get Turles. 750 stones and no Turles was pretty painful (but I did rainbow agi. Ape Turles & str. Janemba). I figured it would just be some Dragonball Super movie event and set-up for SBE Vegeta for early September which- I thought- would be plenty of time to buy stones from William. Either way, I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to get those free tickets!

I am wondering if Bamco/Akatsuki has something to do with Dokkan Global going down so often because they know most stone vendors are located in the Philippines.

If that were the case though, I'm sure they would go after jp first since people use that alot more.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well......LR Frieza/Gokus leader skill is insane. Universe 7 category ki+3 and hp,atk,def +177%?!?! WTF? The only thing that could limit this category is the units in it to just be characters from the ToP arc lol.

Tbh though, if it DOES limit it in that way then global players wont be able to properly use it for another few months, since we dont have the new 17 or blue evo Vegeta yet.

Well......LR Frieza/Gokus leader skill is insane. Universe 7 category ki+3 and hp,atk,def +177%?!?! WTF? The only thing that could limit this category is the units in it to just be characters from the ToP arc lol.

Tbh though, if it DOES limit it in that way then global players wont be able to properly use it for another few months, since we dont have the new 17 or blue evo Vegeta yet.
Yeah, when I saw that I immediately thought, "Power creep is going to kill this game." I get that is the nature of all long-running games, but if they keep increasing leader skills & passives this fast, the game is going to have a hard time retaining new players. I have seen it happen to many other online games. Just my 2-cents.

At least said power creep isn't as high as it has been. It's only 7% more than the current highest amount compared to the jump from 70% to 120% lol

Tbh recently I've just been treating dokkan as a collectable game with some gameplay mixed in, since once you have a good category team you are pretty much set regardless of the event.

If anyones having trouble with the EZA kamehameha trio, its not too bad if you can get past gohan. Once its Goku you can focus on a hybrid agl/movie boss team. I used Majin Vegeta as my lead, agl golden Frieza for defense, ape Turles with a friend agl Turles and a Tapion (hirudegarn) who came in clutch. Once you dip below 50% hp, Hirudegarn can destroy Goku quite easily as long as the ki is lined up properly, and the Turles combo is devastating. Only took a few tries. Still a tough fight, but worth it even just for the Goten as he hits hard and changes orbs for the struggling hybrid saiyan team.

I breezed through Goten. I was struggling with Gohan stage 18 because my extreme teq. team is by far my worst mono team, but then got 'lucky' and had three rainbow teq. SS3 Broly and just two shot him each time. My extreme agi. team is really strong, but I am too tired to start on Goku.

Last edited:
Using the GSSR New-Summon Animation Ticket, I got the SSB Vegito sequence and ended up pulling LR Black. I'm super grateful but concerned that my good luck in Dokkan lately is going to hit a wall come LR Goku & Frieza :panic:

Using the GSSR New-Summon Animation Ticket, I got the SSB Vegito sequence and ended up pulling LR Black. I'm super grateful but concerned that my good luck in Dokkan lately is going to hit a wall come LR Goku & Frieza :panic:
Wow, congrats man! I didn't even check to see if the LRs were in there. I pulled a 2nd Masked Saiyan dupe and str. Pan which I was missing (#forcollection). LR Black is my new #1 wanted card in the game, so a big thumbs up!

I want that Frieza!

Thanks a lot, crew! You're right, Deano - gotta stay positive!

3pCRjof.jpg

Well, any good pulls from your tickets folks? Of note I finally pulled dupes of ssj4 Vegeta, teq Cell, phy Frieza and quite a few others. I had 450 tickets total.

I had 261 tickets and pulled a total of 29 SSRs. Here are the notables:
  • agi. SS3 Goku (3rd dupe)
  • teq. Merged Zamasu (now rainbow)
  • teq. Cell (3rd dupe)
  • int. Ultimate Gohan (now rainbow)
  • int. Blue Vegeta (now rainbow)
  • agi. SSGKK Goku (2nd dupe)
  • teq. SSJ3 Gotenks (3rd dupe)
  • phy. Black (now rainbow)
  • str. EZA Broly (3rd dupe)
  • teq. SSJ3 Broly (1st dupe!)
I was hoping for another dupe for my UI Goku or str. Cell since I am still missing him, but I am pretty happy with what I pulled. Plus, I am buying the purple stone and will open a 3rd path for int. Gogeta.

I still have the god stone and will probably open a 2nd path for phy. FP Frieza...or I might rainbow agi. SSJ3 Goku or teq. Cell. Advice?

Congrats man! I got a couple ssj3 Brolys too lol, man is a beast with crits.

I would probs go for teq Cell tbh; watching the vids about it Cell is likely the most powerful EZA so far on JP. With no dupes he can easily reach over 1mil with only a couple orbs.

Congrats man! I got a couple ssj3 Brolys too lol, man is a beast with crits.
I would probs go for teq Cell tbh; watching the vids about it Cell is likely the most powerful EZA so far on JP. With no dupes he can easily reach over 1mil with only a couple orbs.
Congrats on the multiple 120 leads. I was a little surprised that out of 261 tickets I only pulled one 120 lead. I have several 120 leads that only need one more dupe to rainbow, but I am still content with my 'free' pulls.

Well, I may just have been put off buying stones. Managed to scrape together 1000 stones, and didnt even get the new Goku, stings bad. I did pull a couple dupes of VB, but man, that is shocking bad luck for me, didnt even manage to go for Frieza. Hope you folks get some better luck, but I may be done with Dokkan for a while and dont plan on paying for stones anymore.

Damn, Deano, I'm sorry about that. Maybe Lady Luck is blessing your remaining stones for LR Goku & Frieza.

Back