Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for Turles; against my better judgement I spent 200 stones on his banner and didn't get a single featured card, not that any on that banner are any good apart from Turles anyway. I'm done, I can wait for him to return on a better banner, even if it takes a while.
Same exact thing, dropped 200 stones and didn't get a single banner card; I even had SSJ3 Goku & Screen Crack. I disagree with you about some of the cards being good. Str. Janemba and phy. Cooler are amazing cards imo. I have just at 500 stones left and I think I am going to save them until next week. The Turles banner will be up until the 27th so I can decide later if I want to keep chasing.

Maybe 250/300 million downloads is going to drop next week for both JP and Global; EZA Broly to kick it off.

Last edited:
They are decent, true, but they don't interest me since I have better replacements for them on the categories, plus I have both with dupes already lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, against my better judgement I dropped 250 stones on Turles and didnt get a single featured unit. Cant complain after the insane luck I got during year 3, but still, it stings :p

Sorry 'bout that, Deano. I, myself, am kind of tempted to try for Turles. I'm not a fan of the character, but his passive seems really cool, and I would love to eventually run a movie villains team.

Yeah, he is basically the ultimate support unit, even being optimal on teams he doesn't even get a boost from just because of how much better he makes the rest of the units.

If, and big IF MGWs service comes back up in time I may get 400 stones for one last attempt, but other than that, I'm done.

Ooh, French dataminers have found references to the 250mil downloads in the code! Likely next few weeks! I'm hyped! The 200mil celebration literally eclipsed the year 2 anniversary with what they gave us, so I'm expecting something huuuuge!

Yaaaaaas! Crossing my fingers for 250 million to be true.

For some reason, I suddenly got a strong hankering to start building either a Movie Bosses team or a Pure Saiyans team. I decided to throw what few stones I had at the Turles banner and hope for the best. On my second multi, I struck fools gold and pulled the INT Turles. But on the third, I ended up pulling the new AGL one. Super stoked at my unusual luck. The problem: I only have 83 stones left and big things seem to be on the horizon for Dokkan. *sigh*

Congrats Femtech! I am crossing my fingers that MGW will be back up before the 250 million download.

Do you guys think they will throw a surprise "Global First" Dual Dokkan Fest at us again like they did last year? I am betting we get a single banner that has str. Rose & teq. SSGSS Vegito to match last years agi/phy banner.

Thanks, Kibishii! :) The excitement has hit a wall though, since the Turles Dokkan event is the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!!!!

Really hope the rumors about LR Goku & Frieza are true...

I don't think that's a rumor Femtech! same French dataminer announced it along with a new friend summon great saiyaman LR. End of August is supposedly a dual dokkan fest with ssj Goku and Frieza, with an LR Goku/Frieza in mid september.

Wait, there're going to be separate LRs for Goku and Frieza in addition to the LR Goku & Frieza?! What a terrible time to not have stones. Damn you, Turles!!! Haha

No, I think the goku and Frieza will be normal doklanfest units, and the LR will be a special thing on it's own.

Phew, that's somewhat of a relief. Thanks -- can't wait for more info. And I hope the base-form Broly from the current Z-Battle eventually becomes an acquirable card.

Since the base form is sr in the files and enraged is ssr ive got a feeling he will likely be a farmable SA card for the dokkanfest card in some sort of story event later on, like the kale and caulifla were.

New summon animations and a metric ****tonne of units have been found in the files for global, including new tournament cards (indicator for a WT and confirms why Raditz event came back) Evo Vegeta and Jiren, so no idea if global will get the Goku/Frieza cards, or will instead get Vegetas banner :/

Also, every FIFTY stones you have used since end of july 2017 will net you a ticket.... im going to have hundreds xD

Ok, so I feel like I'm spamming now lol, but just incase no one seen it, more leaks; the goku and Frieza have a new type of transformation where every turn they power up (ssj2,3,god,blue and 2nd,3rd,final,golden form) and their leader skills are teq VB and str Roses without the all type restriction!

Not spam -- welcome and exciting info! Thanks a lot! That transformation format sounds incredible! It could work for a lot of characters, including DBS Broly (base form, buff base, SSJ, Legendary SSJ)

Dean, did you end up getting your Rage Vegeta dupes? I passed on the Carnival banner because I already had four banner cards rainbowed and spent my cards chasing Turles to no avail.

Hoping that MGW global gets fixed by the time the dual Dokkan fest drops because I would like to summon for the new teq. Golden Angel Frieza. If not, I am going to be buying Google Play cards. I am taking a wild guess that there will be a big sale since the Turles' sale ends tonight.

Nah, as soon as the leaks happened I completely ignored both banners. End of the day double rates isn't worth going for since I have more than enough of the LRs I've wanted for so long. Going to start focusing on dokkan fest cards I can get the most fun out of.

William is going to let me know as soon as its back up, so will let you when I do man :) Tbh though, im genuinely worried at this point that it wont be up in time, and I have no idea why its been going down so often, really annoying (though I know its not MGWs fault, since when this happens it goes down on EVERY provider, so its the suppliers)

Back