Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was only given away at the "D23 Expo" in a limited run of 5000. Its a sorcerer Mickey figure. However they announced that they would be releasing the figure to the public in January.

I'd say just hold off. Your patience will cost $12.99 retail in December/January.

I put mine on on ebay Friday night... actually trying to sell a lot of things so i can afford a new camera... bam, it sold on Sunday for $200.

Nobody will sell it reasonable if they can pull in that kind of crazy dough for it.

That's just crazy. I was trying to find the Tron terrain and sky discs but they are going for ridiculous amounts too. What's a man to do?

I'd say just hold off. Your patience will cost $12.99 retail in December/January.

I put mine on on ebay Friday night... actually trying to sell a lot of things so i can afford a new camera... bam, it sold on Sunday for $200.

Nobody will sell it reasonable if they can pull in that kind of crazy dough for it.

Thanks for the advice :) but i do not understand why people pay 200+ for This figure that Would be releasing within Two months??? It baffles me:cuckoo:

It baffles me too! But $200 guaranteed is money to be had! I didn't even think I would get that much now that everyone knows it's going to be rereleased. There's a lot of people out there that think there's only 5000 made.

I found Woody at Wal-mart yesterday, although the Toy Story Play Set wasn't available yet.

20131003_154404_4.jpg

Cool. I didn't think he was out till the end of the month to go along with the play set.

No clue why but I ordered Woody from WM instead of just picking it up from the store. Should be here tomorrow. I saw Jack and passed. Has anyone played with him yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My son has. He's pretty cool. He can roar and throw pumpkin bombs right now.

My son and I have been having a blast fighting each other in the toy box mode. I just build crazy things and then we stalk each other Predator style with the invisibility item. For a four year old I just love seeing how bright he is. It took him about ten minutes to start looking at my side of the screen to determine where I am in order to attack me.

I bought Woody on Sunday. Didn't think I'd even find it... not that I was worried, I wasn't in a rush for MORE figures to use since I'm having trouble completing everything as is.

Still haven't seen woody at Walmart. GameStop has him down for a 22nd release.

Back