Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Crystal Sully and Crystal Mr. Incredible tonight at Toys R Us. They had Series 1 thru 3 of their exclusive gold packs. Zurg Wrath is Series 3 power disc. The limit was one pack per series per customer. Hard to help out friends and family with this exclusive pack nonsense. They didn't limit me on Crystal figures though so I'm thankful for that ... should have Jack tomorrow thru GameStop ...

I really like the look of these figures and I'm thinking about getting the game. I own PS3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii U but I can't seem to find any info on which console the game looks best on, which one has the best performance, or if the Wii U game pad has any play mechanics that make it the one to get. Anyone have any suggestions?

PS3. My son got the Wii version at first but after he saw the PS3 one he exchanged it.

I picked up the Toy Story ones over the weekend. Yah, this could be one addicting mess of a collection even if I don't have time to play the game.

IMG_0557.jpg

Am I just imagining things or was a Wreck-it-Ralph playset planned for release this year? Now it appears that Ralph and Venellope will be released as stand alone chracters with no mention of a playset in the near future.

Have to admit, that is one of the things I was most looking forward to with this game.

Decided to make the game a bday present for my Daughter instead of a Christmas present, she was just asking for it everyday I decided to ease her anguish. She likes it but has a hard time grasping the Toy Box editing mode. She just turned 5 so I guess she gets a pass on that one.

Have to add that I love the Jack Sellington figure for this game, if they don't give him a playset soon it will be a tragedy.

Am I just imagining things or was a Wreck-it-Ralph playset planned for release this year? Now it appears that Ralph and Venellope will be released as stand alone chracters with no mention of a playset in the near future.

Have to admit, that is one of the things I was most looking forward to with this game.

Decided to make the game a bday present for my Daughter instead of a Christmas present, she was just asking for it everyday I decided to ease her anguish. She likes it but has a hard time grasping the Toy Box editing mode. She just turned 5 so I guess she gets a pass on that one.

Have to add that I love the Jack Sellington figure for this game, if they don't give him a playset soon it will be a tragedy.

Kind of the reason why I haven't yet bit on the Jack Skellington figure. I have no idea if or when the playset will be released and what characters it will include.

For Wreck-It Ralph, i guess there isn't much of a playset yet but it seems like Vanellope Von Schweetz is a Target exclusive (for 2013) released on 11/24.
https://www.target.com/p/disney-infinity-wreck-it-ralph-vanellope-target-exclusive/-/A-14881750

And I guess Wreck-It Ralph is a Best Buy exclusive released on 11/22?
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney...-3ds/1786164.p?id=1219064386969&skuId=1786164

I can't keep track of it all. I think I'll just wait until more are released and a big sale. The good thing about these right now is that none of the figures are hard to find. For the time being it doesn't seem like Disney wants anyone missing out on the figures, which is fine by me.

Kind of the reason why I haven't yet bit on the Jack Skellington figure. I have no idea if or when the playset will be released and what characters it will include.

For Wreck-It Ralph, i guess there isn't much of a playset yet but it seems like Vanellope Von Schweetz is a Target exclusive (for 2013) released on 11/24.
https://www.target.com/p/disney-infinity-wreck-it-ralph-vanellope-target-exclusive/-/A-14881750

And I guess Wreck-It Ralph is a Best Buy exclusive released on 11/22?
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney...-3ds/1786164.p?id=1219064386969&skuId=1786164

I can't keep track of it all. I think I'll just wait until more are released and a big sale. The good thing about these right now is that none of the figures are hard to find. For the time being it doesn't seem like Disney wants anyone missing out on the figures, which is fine by me.

I think Best Buy and Target just got certain figures early, like Wal-mart had Woody early.

But it's good that there are no "chase" figures, would hate to see them start playing to collectors and make finding these things difficult, good for the long term health of the game.

I kinda feel the same :lol

I saw the Wreck It Ralph figures & was kinda impressed with how accurate they looked. Release a Po figure from Kung Fu Panda, & I might actually get into collecting these :D

I got the game and a couple of extra figures for my kids (and me) for Xmas. We only played it a bit but it seems pretty cool.

We have all the Skylander games and enjoy them. These Infinity figures have great detail and the paint apps are good.

Figures aren't cheap here but we'll stock up during sales.

Also, if I buy Wreck it Ralph do I need his play set or the game will just recognise the figure when I place it on the portal?

Right now there isn't a Wreck-It Ralph playset yet so it will recognize him on the portal.

I'm not sure if you can play him in other playsets… i haven't messed around much.

Jack Skellington, Rapunzel, the characters from Frozen, Wreck-it Ralph and Vanellope are currently limited to ToyBox mode. :(

EDIT: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey, too.

Last edited:
Back