Star Ace “Gigantic Series” Minaton (Harryhausen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rui Ram

Freakzoid
Reaction score

Does anyone have this? I’ve always loved Minaton since i was a kid and was thinking of picking up this “Gigantic” version for the bottom shelf of my display.

However I’m having trouble finding exact dimensions of this figure. He’s 50cm tall, but how tall is his spear? I’d also need to know how wide and deep he is and figure out if it would work in my display.

Also curious how owners feel about him. Are they happy with him,? He’s kind of expensive considering it’s a resin statue with no articulation.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Last edited:
Bumping this in the hope that someone with this figure can chime in on the total height with staff :)

Finally got one from Amazon Japan. In case anyone was wondering Minaton is approximately 20” tall and it’s about 25.25” to the tip of his hooked spear.

However my statue looks like they filled in one of his shoulders obstructing the original detail (most likely at the factory since the paint job is consistent) so I’ll be reaching out to Star Ace or Amazon Japan to see if i can get a resolution.

Attachments

• IMG_3351.jpeg
    IMG_3351.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Back