Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thanks for the info, cleared up a whole heck of a lot.

:hi5::yess:

Anytime!

Here's a crappy pic of the tv screen with my phone to show you the 3 Tron items available so far.

65869637-EB45-4ED5-92E8-1061A2B27D67-7977-00000B1CB714CC2D_zps40b0f177.jpg

@coheteboy: Good point! Hopefully they add more stuff. I'd LOVE to be able to design my own disc arena or a lightbike track.

All 3 are TRU exclusives. Normally, in the regular packs you have 2 random chances at 20 regular series discs. The TRU packs, on the other hand, should have contained a 1/10 chance of an exclusive disc as well as a 1/20 chance at a regular disc. The problem is, for whatever reason, ALL TRU disc packs contain the same exclusive disc, "Mike's Car". Basically, if you bought 5 packs of TRU discs you'd have 5 x Mikes Car and 5 random chances at the 20 reg series. AFAIK, the only Tron discs found so far have been in Europe, where distribution of the "exclusive" 10 are different.

I'm guessing the Mikes Car thing was a mistake and that the other 9 discs make it here soon. Being that 3/10 are Tron related, I'd like to get my hands on them.

I'm personally shocked that there ISN'T more Tron in this game right now. If there's any Disney property that totally fits this concept, it's Tron. I mean... we're putting real world figures onto a platform to be zapped into the game.

THAT'S TRON RIGHT THERE!

I think as cool as all the Disney characters are, I would love it to be able to design my own TRON guy and use it in all the universes. That would definitely be like phase 2 stuff that would really win me over.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

To those of you not wishing to waste money on the Mystery Disc packs...

Go to a store that has the reader platform out for demo purposes and put the package on the platform, the platform reader will be able to tell what is in the package, helping you avoid buying repeats and even finding those rare chase discs.

Hope this helps!

EDIT - By the way, repeats arent necessarily a bad thing, as the powers (and discs) are literally stackable and will give you cumulative bonuses.

Edit #2 - When I say Demo, I'm not talking about the set-up many stores have that just shows video, I'm taking about the stores that have playable stations set out, which admittedly are few and far between. Another option is to buy a bunch and try scanning them through the package at home and return the ones you don't want. I have not tried this, since ours is not set-up yet, being that it is a Christmas gift, but I have been told it works.

Last edited:
I've never played Skylanders...I love the Disney brand though. Can someone give me the idiot's guide to what this game is all about? lol thanks!

To those of you not wishing to waste money on the Mystery Disc packs...

Go to a store that has the reader platform out for demo purposes and put the package on the platform, the platform reader will be able to tell what is in the package, helping you avoid buying repeats and even finding those rare chase discs.

Hope this helps!

EDIT - By the way, repeats arent necessarily a bad thing, as the powers (and discs) are literally stackable and will give you cumulative bonuses.

Wow! Good tip!

Saw these at Walmart for $13 a pop, very cool looking figures!

Anyone know a retailer that sells them a tad cheaper?

Anyone go to the ToysRUs disc swap today? My kids and I were able to get all the discs we were missing. They were also handing out a free pack of wave 2 discs. Had a torn power disc and can't remember the other one.
Ours was pretty crowded. Good bit of people showed up to trade. Wouldn't surprise me to see them do this again.

Anyone go to the ToysRUs disc swap today? My kids and I were able to get all the discs we were missing. They were also handing out a free pack of wave 2 discs. Had a torn power disc and can't remember the other one.
Ours was pretty crowded. Good bit of people showed up to trade. Wouldn't surprise me to see them do this again.

That's cool, I wonder if this is something all TRU's are doing?

I've never played Skylanders...I love the Disney brand though. Can someone give me the idiot's guide to what this game is all about? lol thanks!

It's very addictive. It's like a cross between minecraft, and skylanders, meets kingdom hearts. It comes with three different worlds you can explore and finish levels with their respective characters. Incredibles, pirates, and Monsters U are all great worlds to explore. I picked up the Lone Ranger world with Tonto and it is by far my favorite world so far. You can only play as a character from that world and if you want to play 2 player you have to purchase more figures in their worlds. But the trade off is that everything that is bought or unlocked in those worlds can be used in the toy box. Which is a free for all build your own world with anything you can imagine. And you're not limited to one. You can have as many worlds as you like and play as any character or accessory you choose.

Highly recommend this for any Disney fan. A lot of fun.

So far there's 3 tron power discs. I recommend bookmarking this page as they're making a guide to Disney Infinity.

https://micechat.com/forums/disney-infinity/185653-disney-infinity-faq.html

And I have the Wii but haven't played it yet. This was what I was afraid of... just too dang busy. It's not like the old days where I have nothing but time.

Bookmarked!! Thanks, CB!! :rock I didn't notice that Woody comes out in just a couple weeks, three weeks prior to the TS Playset. I already bought mine from WM.

Is it called Infinity cause the game never ends? I'm going through the Pirates level and it just keeps going and going......

Bought the game two weeks ago and I really enjoy it so far.
I played a little bit of the Pirates and Monster playsets but am playing the most time in the toybox. I already build a small top-view jump 'n' run game. The hunt for additional content for the box is addicting, as are the figures. I love the three pirates.

Back