Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I gotta say it's not as appealing as Skylanders.

I would have preferred to team up with say Scully and Mr Incredible together but journey thru each characters worlds.

Yeah, I gotta say it's not as appealing as Skylanders.

I would have preferred to team up with say Scully and Mr Incredible together but journey thru each characters worlds.

That could be what we get when they release an inevitable Disney Infinity 2.

I kinda feel the same :lol

I saw the Wreck It Ralph figures & was kinda impressed with how accurate they looked. Release a Po figure from Kung Fu Panda, & I might actually get into collecting these :D

Kung Foo Panda is Dreamworks isnt it? so definitely not going to be in Disney Infinity

Does anyone know when the last of the exclusive Toys R Us Power Discs from the first series, "Merlin's Summons" will be officially released? I'm getting nowhere with TRU clerks or on any online sites.

I know it's available on eBay at an inflated price. I'm looking to pay retail. I don't mind waiting... I just don't want to miss the opportunity.

stopped at walmart for a few things last night and noticed that they put out sorcerer mickey a few weeks early so i grabbed one and headed up to the register...it rang up as restricted and the guy just said "sorry...probably been recalled and i can't let you buy it"

ugh

Last edited:
stopped at walmart for a few things last night and noticed that they put out sorcerer mickey a few weeks early so i grabbed one and headed up to the register...it rang up and restricted and the guy just said "sorry...probably been recalled and i can't let you buy it"

ugh

That's the ABSOLUTE worst. I hate when that happens.

All my son is missing is the Crystal Mickey and the Finnas and Ferb characters... and of course the Merlin's Summons Power Disc.

Any word on upcoming figures? It would have been nice to see some Jungle Book figures (Baloo and King Louie) to coincide with next month's Blu-ray release.

sorcerer mickey is available at wal mart right now...they have the exclusive early release.

phineas and agent p have a release date of 4/1 but i don't know if anyone has exclusive early release for that set or not

I'm a huge Star Wars fan but I have no interest in getting those figures for this, games not good enough.

I've tried to get into it but it needed to be more like a cross character journey or something like Skylanders.

If I make the splash I will only buy the figures and not play the game. Capt. Jack, Tonto, Randy, Woody, Buzz, Jack Skellington, Davy Jones, Wreck it are very tempting to me. And I cannot, for the life of me, believe there isn't a Stitch yet. I do like the Gentle Giant-ish appearance. I think of Marvel and Star Wars do join the lineup...my goose is cooked.

sorcerer mickey is available at wal mart right now...they have the exclusive early release.

phineas and agent p have a release date of 4/1 but i don't know if anyone has exclusive early release for that set or not

GameStop has early release for Phineas and Perry.

Back