Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got My copy of the Collectors Edition early! Its pretty cool but I don't like that the game cover is cardboard, might nick an empty plastic cover from game or something.

also my Adam Jensons arm broke when i tried to put in the blade :mad: :slap!

the game seems cool need to play it for longer. I hate when games give you so many options. i always wanna do them all in one go :thud:

all the positive reviews made me put this one at the top of my gamefly que, ill be excited to play it, really love games with a good soundtrack as well, so that will definatly be an added bonus.

Deus Ex is still the best game Ive ever played, from the story to the music everything was SO IMMERSIVE and brilliantly conceived.
I was kinda disappointed by Invisible War, but dont think it was THAT BAD. I think most of IW's criticism is due to the fact that most people were comparing it too much to its predecessors which is the kind of a game that comes and changes the industry itself.

All the reviews say its a great game, worthy of the original, I sincerely hope so...

(Would really like to see if there is any reference about Paul or JC or the project in the game... Im sure there will be)

My only negative point so far about the game is there's alot of talking. I guess im not a big fan of conversational gameplay like Mass Effect and such.

I hope theres lots of CG cutscenes ive been playing for hours yet haven't come across one yet!

I mean thhe pretty pre-rendeed cutscenes like in the trailers.

Those cut scenes are developed by Squares in house company that did the Final Fantasy ones and most recently the Tomb Raider reboot

also the other negative point ill give is the loading times. thees some trial and error which wouldn't be bad if the loading was quick.

I mean thhe pretty pre-rendeed cutscenes like in the trailers.

Those cut scenes are developed by Squares in house company that did the Final Fantasy ones and most recently the Tomb Raider reboot

also the other negative point ill give is the loading times. thees some trial and error which wouldn't be bad if the loading was quick.

I agree with that 100%, especially if you're trying to play it stealth. Makes it kinda annoying.

Is the Play Arts Jensen figure being released on it's own at all? I ended up buying the Augmented because the case looked so nice, but I did like the look of the figure too, and I'd rather just buy it seperately.

My only negative point so far about the game is there's alot of talking. I guess im not a big fan of conversational gameplay like Mass Effect and such.

I hope theres lots of CG cutscenes ive been playing for hours yet haven't come across one yet!

I have the impression you bought the game without informing you before..:slap

Deus Ex is still a RPG game ..What did you expect? :/

Im close to 4 hours into it and I still haven't seen any of the cool cutscenes from the trailers. Maybe they were all just for promotion.

Im close to 4 hours into it and I still haven't seen any of the cool cutscenes from the trailers. Maybe they were all just for promotion.

The CG movies were just promotional
, and that was confirmed by Eidos long time ago...:lecture

Last edited:
Only an hour in but the music in this game RULES. Is there a soundtrack available?

Back