Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DEHRCE.jpg

The Collectors edition is available from Game.co.uk... i'm very much considering it

Can't wait until tonight when I can actually sit down and play this. After the morning I've had, the idea of sticking some low-life with elbow spurs seems quite appealing.

it wont be game of the year, I finished it last night. Dont get me wrong though, it was a great game I just dont think GOTY.

I tried for the no alarms and no kills playthrew first and that didnt work out :slap I know I set off an alarm or 2 but I know for a fact I didnt kill anyone and I still didnt get it. Oh well on to the next game

I hope everyone enjoys it

GT : Slicer TK

it wont be game of the year, I finished it last night. Dont get me wrong though, it was a great game I just dont think GOTY.

GT : Slicer TK

The only others I see giving it competition are possibly Arkham City & Uncharted 3, this year has been one of the worst in living memory for decent games being released, I can't name a single AAA title so far !.

The only others I see giving it competition are possibly Arkham City & Uncharted 3, this year has been one of the worst in living memory for decent games being released, I can't name a single AAA title so far !.

imo I think skyrim is gonna take it. I can not WAIT for that game to come out! :yess:

While some of the facial animations are a little off, still an amazing game, IMO.

This should keep me busy until Gears 3, Arkham City, and Skyrim release.

The first Deus Ex was one of THE best games I have ever played. I even went through it once more a couple of years ago. Amazing game and Human Revolution seems to live up to its predecessor.

Sleeper hit of the year right here. It's gonna get overshadowed this fall by other great games coming out. But I think Deus ranks up there with the best of them this fall.

The games atmosphere and music reminds me of both Mass Effect and BladeRunner. The first person/third person mechanics resemble Rainbow Six Vegas, while the actual gameplay is in the RPG style of Mass Effect; you have side quests and choices, there is a 'hub' world, but you can travel between all the places you been. It's a very active and very alive world.

I haven't played any of the Deus Ex games before, but this one is amazing. The story and backdrop of what is going on is also new and fresh in gaming (for me at least). Two sides, one against Human Augmentation (using technology to enhance oneself) vs. those for it, saying the benefits out way any type of risk.

Going to have to pick this one up I think. I played the original Deus EX that was based on the Unreal engine back in the day. Was a great game!

I wish Invisible War for the original Xbox was backwards compatible! They need to do a XBLA or PSN port.

Back