DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol but I can see them doing Ivy like she was in the Arkham games - not tattoos but all the vines and foliage a part of her skin...

5017095-3880038-0025078165-batma.jpg

I would love for them to get Emily Blunt for Catwoman and Jessica Chastain for Ivy. Do I think they will do the film? Probably no way in hell... but Catwoman should probably be around Afflecks age?

Also... who knows? Charlize Theron is in the new Fast and Furious movie. :lol

those leaves will definitely be tattoos... i think we can bet on that. the hair might be conrows..(like roots)

trenceriadelflow.jpg

Re: Gotham City Sirens (2018?)

feminist girls would burn this s--- to the ground. massive boycott

I think I have never heard of a feminist not complain but :dunno what can you do? SS Harley was basically Margot Robbie's butt in your face for every scene she was in, my only real complain in design was with those dumb high heels, I would be happier without the tats too

harley-robbie-butt (1).jpg

Re: Gotham City Sirens (2018?)

I think I have never heard of a feminist not complain but :dunno what can you do? SS Harley was basically Margot Robbie's butt in your face for every scene she was in, my only real complain in design was with those dumb high heels, I would be happier without the tats too

View attachment 310223

that got backlash but having all 3 being sexed up like the pic would be too much

the butt shot got a bunch of people angry

Great casting choices! She plays Dolores in WW right? She has a fitting ice voice for Poison Ivy. I really hope Ayer doesn't give Catwoman and Poison Ivy the same tattoo style as he did with the SS members... I want them to go for a more 'classic' style like Zack does.

Back