DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is a prequel. That way if they show Joker (because why wouldn't they?) they can try to salvage this version. Less tattooed, normal teeth. Same goes with Harley.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Only if it's a scene with Ivy and Selina in the past. Remember he already had that look while Harley was Harleen. I mean Joker will be the same. Harley will probably be have less tattoos or something, but I doubt that.

Re: DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Only if it's a scene with Ivy and Selina in the past. Remember he already had that look while Harley was Harleen. I mean Joker will be the same. Harley will probably be have less tattoos or something, but I doubt that.

Ah, you're right. He did look that way. It would have to be a scene before Harley.

WOW THIS IS AMAZING NEWS. What a great idea , hopefully skipping backstory and going straight into a heist or something a little more concentrated than most superhero movies.

I hope this is a prequel. That way if they show Joker (because why wouldn't they?) they can try to salvage this version. Less tattooed, normal teeth. Same goes with Harley.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You would still have the idiotic jugalo/ ace ventura acting of joker...
Theres no fixing that :lol

In Suicide Squad, the scene where he asks for a machine gun, he had his grill. It could be possible that she had been working on him before that did happen.

there's a shot right before that scene, that shows H and J talking in his room, next to a window with rain outside. I paused it, and can't see his grill but it is a very dark shot.

The EC clearly shows, that H and J's relationship is nothing new, and she's willing to help him with whatever. However, she just became Harley recently. (probably after he killed robin and got thrown back into AA, then began working on getting Harleen to help him escaep- again.)

there's a shot right before that scene, that shows H and J talking in his room, next to a window with rain outside. I paused it, and can't see his grill but it is a very dark shot.

The EC clearly shows, that H and J's relationship is nothing new, and she's willing to help him with whatever. However, she just became Harley recently. (probably after he killed robin and got thrown back into AA, then began working on getting Harleen to help him escaep- again.)

Yup, that's the only scene where it can go either way. It'd be interesting to know.

I agree about that relationship. It definitely felt like it had been going on for a while.

Yup, that's the only scene where it can go either way. It'd be interesting to know.

I agree about that relationship. It definitely felt like it had been going on for a while.

Probably the last 3-4 times he's been in the Asylum. that leaves a lot of breathing room for the bat-verse.

Yea she looked pretty good in the talking robot flicks. And that flick where the old read head chick juggled her bewbs.

Emily Blunt was rumored a while back for Catwoman.

Poison ivy please

1459770457-1530c50b000005dc-0-new-image-in-roadies-hendricks-will-play-a-band-s-production-man-m-30-1418680148095.jpg

Back