1/6 Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist converted, but not sure if I want it.. I had written it off, but now that it converted... and some of these do look nice..

My waitlist converted, but not sure if I want it.. I had written it off, but now that it converted... and some of these do look nice..

For the Birds of Prey Harley Quinn figures? They're available for regular purchase right now and I don't think will sell out any time soon so you have plenty of time to think about it.

Why would you need to go on the Waitlist for a figure that has been readily available since it went up for preorder?

For the free shipping and no taxes from TimeWalker, which would be $30-60 on top of $280. Without having to resort to ToysWonderland. But maybe that is still an option seeing how people are receiving their orders.

Anyone with the Gold suit know how to put the roller skates on easier? I’ve tried boiling and it still doesn’t fit

So, I decided to pick up this BOP HQ!!! It's my first Harley Quinn figure and I'm glad to have her. Based on photos/reviews, she looks very good.

I double caved and use the other recent SS coupon to PO the gold overalls version as well. One thing about both figures is that they definitely make the SS Harley, which I owned for a while, look pretty dated with its proportions.

3FA13392-A5BB-4C3C-9C6F-FDD4733A2525.jpeg

all 3 of them together is just a bright tacky display. I love them.

Shame a lot of people didn’t dig the movie and as a result these figures are being slept on.
Definitely two of my favorite releases from Hot Toys in recent memory.
Amazing on the shelf.
The pictures do not do them Justice!

There's several youtube reviews where they swapped the HSs, including SS version as well. Pretty sure the current two Harleys swap well.

I decided to pick up the caution tape! (and never displaying the caution tape, as I hate that look..)

Last edited:
I picked up the caution tape version and really like it. Would have grabbed the other as well if it had the caution tape sculpt or just something better in general as I don't see much of her at all in that one. Same goes for the other non smiling sculpt they did - the prison version was it?

Anyway, I'm just a sucker for Margot and Gal regardless of film quality.

There's several youtube reviews where they swapped the HSs, including SS version as well. Pretty sure the current two Harleys swap well.

I decided to pick up the caution tape! (and never displaying the caution tape, as I hate that look..)
Anyone specific off the top of your head? I’ve watched a few but haven’t seen anyone do it yet.

Back