DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a cool idea. I'm a bit excited, but there's no way I'm getting my hopes up. I'm hoping that Batgirl ends up being a main character. We'll probably get a Batfleck cameo or two in more great, one minute backstory sequences.

I'm looking forward to seeing who plays Catwoman; it would be neat to get more of a "traditional" take with her short black hair, goggles, and whip. Olivia Wilde is my first choice.

Harley is just going to be what we saw in Suicide Squad.

I can't wait for the extended cut.

those leaves will definitely be tattoos... i think we can bet on that. the hair might be conrows..(like roots)

trenceriadelflow.jpg

muh cultural appropriation

Megan Fox showing interest for playing Ivy. I actually think that's a role best suited for her. I'd even be okay with Selina, but I'd like Beckinsale on that. I mean she's Affleck's age, she's smoking, and she's got the leather outfit experience. I mean c'mon Selene - Selina. It's meant to be. :lol

Megan Fox showing interest for playing Ivy. I actually think that's a role best suited for her. I'd even be okay with Selina, but I'd like Beckinsale on that. I mean she's Affleck's age, she's smoking, and she's got the leather outfit experience. I mean c'mon Selene - Selina. It's meant to be. :lol

i agree on both counts

I could actually see Megan Fox as Poison Ivy, assuming we don't see a Pamela Isley transformation. I don't think she could pull that off.

I read someone fancast Thandie Newton as Catwoman and I actually really dig it.

I could actually see Megan Fox as Poison Ivy, assuming we don't see a Pamela Isley transformation. I don't think she could pull that off.

Oh god no. Please no origin story. I want a straight up "girl's night out" causing some sh-t. A heist movie or revenge plot. Keep it simple and focus on the characters.

I hope this is a prequel. That way if they show Joker (because why wouldn't they?) they can try to salvage this version. Less tattooed, normal teeth. Same goes with Harley.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back