DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn led female DC Heroes movie

Most of their discussions feel like they should happen further down the road. DC wants to get to female lead movies before Marvel can, no matter what happens.

i think if they make it a funny movie with good action then it will do very well

They'll learn and fast to make funny ones. :lol

Hopefully this will be more of gotham city sirens movie instead of harley being a superhero. Harley has always struck me as a anti hero

A high quality film will trump all other factors. Look at how well GotG and Deadpool did, and those were properties with very limited public pre-awareness. The issue here is twofold - 1) the DCEU has yet to give us a film with widely favorable public and critical reception, and 2) Marvel has built up its brand whereas DC has not. The latter isn't a comment about which brand is better, it's about the brand strategy that Marvel has pursued over many years, so DC fanboys don't get your panties in a bunch. If WB/DC can give us one good film without Nolan at the helm, then all the naysayers will eat crow, but until then...

Read Melissa MacArthy will play Poison Ivy....

I can imagine Marvel is fastracking a BW film just to beat this out of the gate.

I'd rather see a 1950's or 60's cold war film in the Bond or Borne style. BW the KGB assassin is sent to kill SHEILD Director Peggy Carter. Do the movie as a straight up spy action film.

It would require retconning BW's birthdate to be more in line with the 616 universe.

Last edited:

I can imagine Marvel is fastracking a BW film just to beat this out of the gate.

From what I've heard, the BW solo will be a 2020 release. I'm very doubtful they'll do any more shakeups to the Phase 3 slate at this point.

No need. Captain Marvel is already on deck.

Is he a chick now?

latest

Back