DC's "Gotham City Sirens"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn led female DC Heroes movie

Great project idea- WB has to move on these kind of things that won't cost $250 million and everything riding on it- just get good scripts and get going ....

I wanna see Harley, Ivy and Catwoman as the Sirens vs the Canary, Oracle/Batgirl and Huntress as Birds of Prey.

Directed by Paul Feig! :yess:

:pray:

giphy.gif

Yay, a HQ movie, wee... I'll believe it when I see it. Anybody remember the Sinister Six and Spider-Woman? Besides, if it's anything like the current run, mark me down as not interested...At all...

Yay, a HQ movie, wee... I'll believe it when I see it. Anybody remember the Sinister Six and Spider-Woman? Besides, if it's anything like the current run, mark me down as not interested...At all...

Those movies would have been horrible.

If they do make this movie, I'm hoping for HQ in her comic attire.

actually.... since this is connected to the bvs one:

jena-malone-robin-109000-image-credit-Comicbook.com_.jpg

:yess::yess:

According to the Hollywood Reporter, WB is in the early stages of developing a spin-off film for Harley Quinn.

However, it's rumored this is not a solo film and will feature DC female heroes and villains, most notably Batgirl and the Birds of Prey.

I'm sure Poison Ivy will make an appearance as well.

Super excited about this film and hope they end up making it! This could also be the rumored Birds of Prey film (Black Canary casting rumors) and Harley could be the villainess.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/margot-robbies-harley-quinn-movie-894486
thats such exciting news :) i cant wait to hear more about this and i also really like your avatar :)

This feels like a film concept that WB should've greenlit AFTER seeing the reception for Suicide Squad. Totally feels like a Diane Nelson push, not just because she's a woman but because she was the one who championed DC Superhero Girls. Again I don't have an issue with this concept, but this seems incredibly premature. Felt the same when they announced Suicide Squad, that's a film that really should be released further down the DCEU road.

You'd think this would be a no-brainer for both DC and Marvel. Foxy ladies in a superhero film = guys watching. Strong female roles = girls watching. As long as the stories aren't crap these types of films should make money.

This feels like a film concept that WB should've greenlit AFTER seeing the reception for Suicide Squad. Totally feels like a Diane Nelson push, not just because she's a woman but because she was the one who championed DC Superhero Girls. Again I don't have an issue with this concept, but this seems incredibly premature. Felt the same when they announced Suicide Squad, that's a film that really should be released further down the DCEU road.

Most of their discussions feel like they should happen further down the road. DC wants to get to female lead movies before Marvel can, no matter what happens.

Back