DCD 13" Joker & Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big fan of Amoktime either. You should look at DCBS too. Their prices are usually the best, but I've had lots of problems with them in the past (including them not shipping me Green Lantern 13") so I avoid them. But a lot of people swear by them.

I stick with Marc at Alter Ego for DCD, just because I know what to expect.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from DCBS. I've never had a problem with them and they do have great prices. I think the only drawback is that they ship a lot later than other outlets. But I don't really mind that.

They should be offering the Joker and Harley soon.

Not a big fan of Amoktime either. You should look at DCBS too. Their prices are usually the best, but I've had lots of problems with them in the past (including them not shipping me Green Lantern 13") so I avoid them. But a lot of people swear by them.

I stick with Marc at Alter Ego for DCD, just because I know what to expect.

I know that DCBS doesn't have the 13" Joker or Harley up for order yet. I'm scared to use them as I've heard so many stories of late shipping or not receiving items at all (like the 13" Green Lantern).

I've always enjoyed using Alter Ego, but with their smaller discounts now and their lack of communication on the Batgirl Variant (especially with all the business I've done with them!), I decided to move elsewhere.

I pre-ordered 2 sets of the DCD 13" BATGIRL Set of 2 through Amok Time, @ $109.98 each, via 2 seperate orders on 4/19/07. One set for me, one for my brother-in-law. When they were released a few weeks back, I received an e-mail stating ONE of my orders had shipped, and after checking the status online I confirmed 2 seperate orders were placed, with 2 order numbers. I e-mailed them asking where my second order was, and the reply I got stated that they "assumed" I had ordered 2 sets in error, and that they had no additional stock left, but could sell me a regular with free shipping. :rolleyes:

It would've been nice if they had contacted me first. I think they just didn't want to sell the second set of 2 for that price ,when the variant was going for close to that price by itself at the time. I doubt I'll use Amok Time again. I use BBTS and Alter Ego for most purchases, they may be a little more expensive, but their service is worth it.

I pre-ordered 2 sets of the DCD 13" BATGIRL Set of 2 through Amok Time, @ $109.98 each, via 2 seperate orders on 4/19/07. One set for me, one for my brother-in-law. When they were released a few weeks back, I received an e-mail stating ONE of my orders had shipped, and after checking the status online I confirmed 2 seperate orders were placed, with 2 order numbers. I e-mailed them asking where my second order was, and the reply I got stated that they "assumed" I had ordered 2 sets in error, and that they had no additional stock left, but could sell me a regular with free shipping. :rolleyes:

It would've been nice if they had contacted me first. I think they just didn't want to sell the second set of 2 for that price ,when the variant was going for close to that price by itself at the time. I doubt I'll use Amok Time again. I use BBTS and Alter Ego for most purchases, they may be a little more expensive, but their service is worth it.

I only buy the Dc 13" figures from amoktime because of cost and cheaper shipper, but them as a company, they are Diks! They do ship fast, I'll give them that,but they are the rudest customer service I've met on the toy sites I buy from.BBTS are Gem! Amok needs to learn from them.Maybe its cause Amoktime is in NewYork and its natural to be rude there.Most Ny people I've run into are rude and has given me a bad stereotype about them.Amoktime just only confirms my stereotyping after a couple times dealing with them in the past and talking to them on the phone.They treat you like they dont care but its OK if you order from them online it seems

I only buy the Dc 13" figures from amoktime because of cost and cheaper shipper, but them as a company, they are Diks! They do ship fast, I'll give them that,but they are the rudest customer service I've met on the toy sites I buy from.BBTS are Gem! Amok needs to learn from them.Maybe its cause Amoktime is in NewYork and its natural to be rude there.Most Ny people I've run into are rude and has given me a bad stereotype about them.Amoktime just only confirms my stereotyping after a couple times dealing with them in the past and talking to them on the phone.They treat you like they dont care but its OK if you order from them online it seems

The only thing that will make AmokTime learn anything, will be a reduction in customers. If I had received the rude customer service that you have from them, I certainly wouldn't continue to patronize them or recommend them to others. Cheap or not.

The only thing that will make AmokTime learn anything, will be a reduction in customers. If I had received the rude customer service that you have from them, I certainly wouldn't continue to patronize them or recommend them to others. Cheap or not.

Believe me,I have many times said I will not buy from them again,but then its trying to save some money.I collect about 8-10 different toy lines from action figures to 1/6 scale so I try to look at pricing.Amoktime is only good if you buy online without their help as they tell me I should do(Like calling them was a real bother to them it seemed) I get my stuff the next day from them and shipping is cheaper cause of locaton but as a business practice they suck! I mentioned Amok only cause they sell their 13" Dc cheapest Ive seen and when it comes to getting those from them,Ive had no problems...anything else...yeah forget it

Sorry you've had such a bad time with New Yorkers, but I gotta stick up for my hometown. This is a great city and the rude actions of a few shouldn't prejudice you to an entire community.

Also, New York state is a big place. Technically, Amok Time is on Long Island and not part of New York City.

I don't know how Amok Time handles affairs with their website, but I've physically been in their store and in person they are a nice bunch of guys.

If you've never been here, then come check out the Big Apple. It's a great place, trust me. I'm sure you'll encounter people firsthand that will convince you that even though it's a big city, it can have a bigger heart.

Happy Holidays.
:)

-Ray
Queens, NY

(Nothing like skating in Rockefeller Center in front of the big Christmas tree)

Sorry you've had such a bad time with New Yorkers, but I gotta stick up for my hometown. This is a great city and the rude actions of a few shouldn't prejudice you to an entire community.

Also, New York state is a big place. Technically, Amok Time is on Long Island and not part of New York City.

I don't know how Amok Time handles affairs with their website, but I've physically been in their store and in person they are a nice bunch of guys.

If you've never been here, then come check out the Big Apple. It's a great place, trust me. I'm sure you'll encounter people firsthand that will convince you that even though it's a big city, it can have a bigger heart.

Happy Holidays.
:)

-Ray
Queens, NY

(Nothing like skating in Rockefeller Center in front of the big Christmas tree)

I shouldnt say all NewYorkers then, cause I am sure there are some nice people there,but I have had too many people from Newyork, I've run into ,act like their crap doesnt stink and notice how they come across Rude...especially retail and dealing with them.Amoktime might be nice in person,but their phone manners stink! They get bent when you ask questions if they'll be carrying anything or have things in stock (Look at our website they'll say with attitude) Buddy! your one of MANY retail websites that sell the same stuff if not better.Do you want my money or not! I have had them send me damaged goods too and it was nothing but a hassle! also..an order(which was cancelled) that needed to be refunded after I returned it (I had to call them and beg them to refund my credit card after waiting days!) Even the owner that answers sometimes sounds like he's being bothered by the phone call.I guess I should take my own advice and just not buy from them,but I guess if they let me down just once on getting these 13" from them then I'll definitely move on elsewhere and pay the 5 bucks more

13" joker is available for pre-order for $59.99 at amoktime.com. Nobody beats their prices when it comes to the 13" DC stuff I'll give them that at least

13" joker is available for pre-order for $59.99 at amoktime.com. Nobody beats their prices when it comes to the 13" DC stuff I'll give them that at least

I think their preorder for Joker is only $59.99 because they have the regular SRP price incorrect. Joker has a SRP of $89.99, not $79.99.

I think their preorder for Joker is only $59.99 because they have the regular SRP price incorrect. Joker has a SRP of $89.99, not $79.99.

Well either way! go get one! for that price! your not gonna get it any cheaper regardless of the SRP they state.I got power girl for 49.99 from Amok and their SRP is 69.99 like everywhere else

Well either way! go get one! for that price! your not gonna get it any cheaper regardless of the SRP they state.I got power girl for 49.99 from Amok and their SRP is 69.99 like everywhere else

Oh, it's definitely a good deal! I've already got both Joker and Harley on preorder somewhere else.

New pics from Toy Fair.

The teeth on Joker ruin it for me. The rest of it I really like.

Harley looks great!

Bizarro looks good too.

Man I got to get that Harley! :drool
Bizarro looks good but Joker still looks absolutely terrible. The whole head needs to be scraped not just the gummy smile. :horror

Guys know a good place to pre-order these lovely pieces of death?!?! I wants. :google

Just a few of many:

BBTS.com
AlterEgoComics.com
CornerstoreComics.com

The nice thing about BBTS is that they allow cancelations without penalty.

When did Tim Curry play the Joker?

Bizarro and Harley look good. She needs bigger bewbs though.

Funny you mention that, because before Mark Hamill, Tim Curry was supposed to voice the joker !!!!!

I will admit the bizzaro doesn't look too great, but the Harly is dead on

Back