DC Joker Movie (Non-DCEU)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah acting like that it?s really something special. I saw some Memes about the new Mr. Rogers movie coming out with Tom Hanks and how his performance might rival Phoenix.

94f8285ceb24b4ae348ce2a6db03a056.jpg

Tom Hanks phones all his roles in nowadays. In that Mister Rogers trailer he barely even tries replicating his distinct voice.

All I know is that there are 7 scenes that are amazing to behold unfolding on that screen and for that I?m grateful.

Subway

Post subway dance

Midget escape

Stairs

Sizing up Murray in dressing room

Curtain stage entrance

Murray confrontation in front of a live studio audience

I do think my problems with the movie are grave enough for me that had those scenes not been executed as well as they were the movie would?ve tanked hard for me but as is they allow me to forgive and forget my issues with the movie while watching it.

Khev said it best.

EG and Joker in the same year, wow.

I often like to think of that one quote attributed to Alfred Hitchcock: "A great film must have at least three great scenes and no bad ones."

Most of my favorite films fit that criteria and this new Joker certainly does.

Did they had metal detectors back in the early 80s? You'd think a tv show would have some kind of security to make sure someone doesn't sneak in a gun, especially in Gotham with all the political/economical issues and crime.

Imagine if HT was savvy and with the times and knew how to market business. Make this guy in 1/4 and 1/6 people would be all over this especially with a good sculpt.

Not just opening night but first show opening night.

Even bad SW > Joker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rather watch this sad depressed man put on clown makeup and put on a blood smeared smile in the theater 50 times over than the crap adventures of rey and her forgettable pals.

You can dislike joker all you want but to say the ST is better is absolutely hilarious. Don?t make me get Rixx lmao

Imagine if HT was savvy and with the times and knew how to market business. Make this guy in 1/4 and 1/6 people would be all over this especially with a good sculpt.

Sorry buddy your gonna have to deal with fat thor and ***** hulk for right now. Hot toys needs to milk those characters that they already made 50 versions of ya know

Back