DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Only if they get deep enough into that line. If we see Blight, Shriek, and Inque get made, I'd say it'd be a safe bet we'll get the Neo Gotham Batmobile. If we don't see any other characters from the show after Terry Batman and old Bruce, then I wouldn't count on it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It would be unfortunate if we don't. The original line was never done one bit of justice. It would
Be nice to actually get a sizable line from that particular series.

That said, I do have 2-3 pops but they were given as gifts from people who aren't aware of my struggle lol

Same here. I have exactly one Pop (Batman #1) from someone who knew I liked Batman and thought it was adorable. I'm thinking about trading it for Animated figures.

Pops = Tchotchke

OS.jpg

No offense for the collectors, is just my opinion, but to me POPs looks everything but adorable :D Gosh.. They're creepy! hahaha

I like them, but don't feel to need them. Still I want to have thos BTAS POPs. I wished they would finally arrive in germany

I was thinkin'... Gordon is one of my fav figure in this line, but the prototype had more show accurate colors. The yellow we got for his shirt is too much saturated. (looks more like Bruce shirt actually) Doesn't bother me at all. But maybe karma will make change Ivy wrong colors in good since we already "payed" with Jim. :D Let's hope! xD
batdcfig76.jpg
Ploy_to_con_Strange.jpg

I was thinkin'... Gordon is one of my fav figure in this line, but the prototype had more show accurate colors. The yellow we got for his shirt is too much saturated. (looks more like Bruce shirt actually) Doesn't bother me at all. But maybe karma will make change Ivy wrong colors in good since we already "payed" with Jim. :D Let's hope! xD
View attachment 319426
View attachment 319428

The prototype glasses were also miles better.

Quick survey:

I know folks prefer individually carded figures, but when it comes to 5-packs, what do you prefer:

Girl's Night Out, with three reissued figures, two new ones, but no character accessories for $80

or

GCPD Rogues, with five all-new figures, character accessories, in deluxe packaging for $175?

I am rewatching all the episodes from BTAS and I think always more that Rupert Thorne is an important figure in the Batman universe. It could be fantastic if it will be release a pack with Two face BTAS with 2 heads (Harvey and Two-face) and Rupert Thorne. Someone think it'll be possible? We can report this to the Dc attention

Quick survey:

I know folks prefer individually carded figures, but when it comes to 5-packs, what do you prefer:

Girl's Night Out, with three reissued figures, two new ones, but no character accessories for $80

or

GCPD Rogues, with five all-new figures, character accessories, in deluxe packaging for $175?

I honestly think there would be less complaining if they kept the GCPD Rogues as a combo pack, but trashed the deluxe packaging and lowered the price point.

The Girl's Night Out pack is way more frustrating. I hate having to buy duplicates just to get one or two new figures.

Last I heard, girls night out was not going to have all possible accessories, so unless that's changed, rogues seems to be the better set.

Last I heard, girls night out was not going to have all possible accessories, so unless that's changed, rogues seems to be the better set.

Same here. I read Girl's Night Out only includes stands.

Rogues set can be had for far cheaper than $175 though. $139.99 on BBTS

And Girl's Night Out is $64.99. So you're either paying $28/figure with Rogues or $13/figure for GNO. The value is ultimately up to the consumer. Personally I think they've both got advantages, thanks particularly to the extra portrait that came with TNBA Harley.

Quick survey:

or

I prefer single carded figures. The less multi-packs the better.

Quick survey:

or

They both have their disadvantages. If the GNO pack didn't have the single card Harley, it wouldn't be worth the price for me. 3 new figs for $80srp is acceptable, but if it only had 2 figures that I didn't have I would be passing on it.

Rogues pack isn't worth the ridiculous price, plus I don't give a shiiit about fancy packaging. I'll either buy the figs loose or buy the pack if I find it at a local shop (I don't do online with collectibles unless I absolutely have to) at a discount, so I'm paying no more than I would for single cards.

Either way, I don't want to see any more of these multipacks, as I probably won't be buying them. After GNO I'm not buying anything else with dupe figs. 2 packs with 2 new figs I don't mind as much, as long as they're reasonably priced, but they need to have accessories too (I mean you, Superman/Lois pack)

In my mind GNO is $40 a figure as I will be throwing the dupes into a box.

Far better value is the Rogues set - beyond a doubt.

I'm not a huge fan of GNO since they're already released some of the figures and I don't really want duplicates of those characters. I don't need a another harley, ivy or batgirl. I would really want a supergirl and live wire in my set since I'm going to get the Superman Animated Series stuff eventually. So I end up feeling like I'm paying $65~ for two figures. That's why I'm okay with the rogues pack. They're all brand new figures that haven't had releases yet. It would have bothered me if they released each villain as a separate release and then said we're doing a 5 pack that lets you get the exclusive Montoya. I would rather have single releases over multi packs. I don't like getting a figured repackaged with an exclusive like the Mad-love two pack. If they would have changed the joker on that one to a different version, I would have been much happier.

What I really hope that they don't do is release an exclusive figure thats only at a comic con. Like if they released Grey Ghost as a comic con only figure, that would be awful. What they could do is have a separate packaging that's premium for comic cons and release the figure in a regular package some time later.

My Batman Beyond set is on the way, woo!

We still have no clue about Rogues Pack accessories.. What if they're just set of hands with nothing more like TNBA Harley? (which have a useless alternative head)
I don't get how DCC do things.. Clayface have tons of stuff and the price is the same as that Harley... NOSENSE :D lol

Back