DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Who did these statues, and when did they come out? Never seen those, but I really like that Harley on the cards! Batgirl is cool too, but I think Diamond did the other characters better, from the looks of that pic. Can't wait for the Black Canary and Huntress statues!

DC Direct did those in the early 2000s.

I WANT THOSE BTAS FUNKO POPs BUT WE DIDN'T GET THEM YET! D:

Kinda off topic, but still...

WHY

View attachment 318641

WHY they keep me wanting more and more BTAS merchandise stuff??????
:panic::panic::panic::panic:
My bedroom is virtually full already.
I have everything BTAS-related, including freaking keychains and straws. CHRIST

I like the robot Batman, but the rest don't really do anything for me.

I want to melt every single Funko Pop figure.

Pop Vinyls will be a bigger environmental issue than water bottles in years to come :rotfl

All I see when I see them pilled up high in the stores is future landfill as the fad must be nearly at breaking point.
EXACTLY!
I swear those things are like the Tribbles from Star Trek. They just keep multiplying. Every time I go into FYE (shopping mall music store) they have 1000s of those things. I swear I'm going to go in there one day and see a Pop of me sitting on the pile. They've certainly done just about everyone else in the universe at this point.

EXACTLY!
I swear those things are like the Tribbles from Star Trek. They just keep multiplying. Every time I go into FYE (shopping mall music store) they have 1000s of those things. I swear I'm going to go in there one day and see a Pop of me sitting on the pile. They've certainly done just about everyone else in the universe at this point.

I have a couple Adventure Time pops, but only because Cartoon Network is really terrible about licensing any toys worth collecting.

I'm absolutely certain though that these are the beanie babies of this decade. Don't expect these to accrue in value.

This is probably a long shot but does anybody here have these in a good condition and would like to sell them for a reasonable price? They will be looked after in a good home ;)

Great collection! Could you please post pictures / link to pictures with that TNBA Ivy behind Supergirl and Harley with her hammer behind TNBA Batgirl? I don't rmember seeing them before.

I may get the Clayface POP just because a morphing character like that lends itself well to multiple sizes.

I may even add this to my collection:

View attachment 318903

And I'm eagerly awaiting a Clayface from DST just to see how big it is. :D

That looks nice! Is she an exclusive, like Talia and Joker towering over Batman tied up in the water?

Great collection! Could you please post pictures / link to pictures with that TNBA Ivy behind Supergirl and Harley with her hammer behind TNBA Batgirl? I don't rmember seeing them before.

That looks nice! Is she an exclusive, like Talia and Joker towering over Batman tied up in the water?

I don't have a better photo, I found this one online. I really want to buy all 5 of the BTAS girls but they are usually on eBay US so when I add the shipping cost and taxes it's too much for my wallet.I would love to find a set of at least 2-3 in one go to decrease the cost. If anyone know of anything plz let me know :D

I have a couple Adventure Time pops, but only because Cartoon Network is really terrible about licensing any toys worth collecting.

I'm absolutely certain though that these are the beanie babies of this decade. Don't expect these to accrue in value.
I don't see how they can after the initial fad. They are kind of hot right now but they are just so overdone. I have 3 WWF ones and they are ok but I could easily get rid of them tomorrow and not even care. I could never have a collection of these. The concept of them just seems so "cheap?" I guess. They barely even move. There's nothing wrong with liking them. They just aren't much to me lol.

LOL Funko POP always divide the collecion army. We have people who love them, people who don't care, people who hate tem, people who search every single one of them... Personally I don't like them and I don't care about it, BUT, I understand why people can like and collect them and I like to see POP collections even if I'm not in the thing :D

That looks like the custom Poison Ivy Maquette sculpted by Cory Smith from some years ago. Very difficult to find, I still need one for my collection.

I'm just in awe of Funko's line of Pop figures. So many different properties. There's no way I'd be able to keep up with a line like that.

Fortunately for me, they have zero value. Bobbleheads are actually a turnoff. God bless those who do collect them, especially the completists.

I'll stick with this Animated line, thank you.

I only collect versions of Batman that I like,no crazy variants or chases,at around $10 each,not bad at all,some vaulted/limited chases of PoPs are worth hundreds.

You'd be surprised at the values of some of the limited PoPs!

I wouldn't be surprised at all. There have been a lot of collectibles that were highly valuable... once upon a time. Like I said they are hot items today but I only see it as fad. A few years ago there were a lot of Beanie Babies that were much more valuable then than now. Some were rarer and commanding a hefty price right until they went ahead and put more of the same ones out there again. And then they just flooded the market with so many in general that places couldn't give them away. People bought them up thinking they were going to sell them some day and retire off of them because many of the earlier ones became so valuable. But the just over saturated the stores with them and made them way too easy to find. I'm not saying some of the Pops won't retain their value years down the road but most are probably never going to be worth much more than their original retail value.

Of course one good thing for Funko Pops or the collectors of them that are looking for a future profit in them is that they do cover a massive amount of properties. So I guess it is very possible that fans of a specific property like say Michael Jackson may be willing to dish out tons for anything MJ even though they aren't specifically fans of Pops. Same thing with many other properties from TV shows or movies. Maybe fans of say the Golden Girls for example would find Pops silly and they would have less value within that specific community. Who knows? All I can say is if you enjoy them for what they are and aren't looking to put your kids through college with them then that's all that matters at the end of the day.

Funko Pop's are one of those that I'm happy not to collect
They're cute and interesting but when I first saw them I knew they were going to nuts with licenses and variants, I just didn't want to start a collection that big.
Now with the TAS, too, I have to be like "Don't.... don't start... just walk away... you're collecting these another way..." lol
That said, I do have 2-3 pops but they were given as gifts from people who aren't aware of my struggle lol

Does any one think ...that they will make a batman beyond batmobile ..?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does any one think ...that they will make a batman beyond batmobile ..?????
Only if they get deep enough into that line. If we see Blight, Shriek, and Inque get made, I'd say it'd be a safe bet we'll get the Neo Gotham Batmobile. If we don't see any other characters from the show after Terry Batman and old Bruce, then I wouldn't count on it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back