Jazzinc 1/6 Batman The Animated Series Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can Jazzinc give us Wayne Manor? I know it would be huge but I could set it up in my back yard.
Surprisingly... such a thing exists. P...
494906-1-6-House.jpg

8g5ekn.jpg

Can't believe they are using that bottom shelf for storage, clearly that's meant to be the Batcave, the most important part of the dollhouse ... ah, I mean playset. :lol

(and why does her doll have no head?)

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the final results of the poll will be announced and the current vote tally?

Thanks!

Does anyone know when the final results of the poll will be announced and the current vote tally?

Thanks!
Animated 334
97 230
AK 182

No date for final results. Joost does just seem to end it when he feels like there is a winner.

494417-1000002612.gif
494412-4b718e6b0aa7d91265834dc99ffa6465.jpg
View attachment 685882
View attachment 685877

I own the 1/6 BvS Justice mobile, 1/6 batwing and have the '89 batmobile(all by Jazzinc) on order. Personally, I'm excited since this is the only other 1/6 Batmobile I want in my collection. I have the 1/12 version from DC Collectibles and its great but a 1/6 scale version will be insane. I don't think this has been set in stone yet, but fingers crossed he'll make it happen. Definitely a day one PO for me.
But first transfer the awesome starting gif/image to the other usurper thread,

Last edited:
Back