DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Seriously? You actually like that metallic Joker? No offense, but I'd love to know why. :dunno
I guess I just need to hear a good defense of this figure lol. I'm actually very interested.

The darker purple/orange/green matches the art in the book, and I like that. I'm obviously in for the Harley figure, but the Joker isn't bad at all. Metallic or not, I like the color scheme more. I'd imagine the metallic won't be that bad in hand, and may be pretty cool.

I'm more interested in why someone would hate it so much? haha. It's to be expected with 2-packs one repaint and one retool or new character is the norm. When they showed the set off earlier it just featured repaints. The Tuxedo Joker didn't fly with me because he never appears in that suit. In that same set the Harley was just a Metallic repaint. With the revision you get more bang for your buck.

When it's released, It honestly should look awesome all packaged up as a collector/display piece.

Unmasked Phantasm is a must and I do kind of have a feeling she will be in another two pack..

The darker purple/orange/green matches the art in the book, and I like that. I'm obviously in for the Harley figure, but the Joker isn't bad at all. Metallic or not, I like the color scheme more. I'd imagine the metallic won't be that bad in hand, and may be pretty cool.

I'm more interested in why someone would hate it so much? haha.
I could have understood the darker purple/orange/green but there is no reason for him to be shiny/metallic. Same with the Harley in the other pack. Black suit Joker is better but doesn't really make any sense as he doesn't appear in the book. Sorry but shiny Harley and Joker are turds lol. I think they are the two worst figures released so far. I'll get the lingerie Harley when the pack goes on clearance ;) I already have a perfectly good Harley and Joker so I can do with out either of the Mad Love packs for now.

Good for those that like it though. Thanks for the response TWayne.

The shiny Harley isn't being released. The two pack when her and tux joker was revised to what's coming next month.

The shiny Harley isn't being released. The two pack when her and tux joker was revised to what's coming next month.

Ok, I've heard that before. It's fine with me ha ha. So do you have any idea why Entertainment Earth still has both versions listed?
Batman TAS Mad Love Joker and Harley Quinn Figure 2-Pack - DC Collectibles - Batman - Action Figures at Entertainment Earth
Batman TAS Mad Love Joker & Harley 2nd Edition Figure 2-Pack - DC Collectibles - Batman - Action Figures at Entertainment Earth

1baf7be1e55f8cb6c17cabfe686303d8.jpg

My collection so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1baf7be1e55f8cb6c17cabfe686303d8.jpg

My collection so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguin is too short to be in the back :lol And hey, Where is Baby Doll?

Very nice looking display. So it looks like you have a 2nd release TNBA Batman?

I've been watching some of BTAS today and why doesn't the Penguin figure have his cigarette holder when he always seemed to have it on the show??

Would anyone want TNAB Penguin

They kind of went reverse don't you think. TAS Penguin looked like BR with the flipper hands and long hair and in TNBA, he looked like Burgess Merdith styled a Penguin :dunno

Would anyone want TNAB Penguin

They kind of went reverse don't you think. TAS Penguin looked like BR with the flipper hands and long hair and in TNBA, he looked like Burgess Merdith styled a Penguin :dunno

Yes. I want him. I want a set of both versions of all the Rogues Gallery. I know some people want people like Roland Daggett but I'm not sure a guy in a suit would sell as well as the big bads. They're more interesting to look at. Even one shot characters like Condimen King are more interesting to look at than just a guy in a suit. I still want Rupert Thorne but I can live without Daggett or that other mobster who was in several shows (I forget his name. He had the son addicted to drugs....) I'm not sure if we'd even see Veronica, Maven, or Summer Gleason for the same reason. I'd rather they move on to SUPERMAN, BATMAN BEYOND and JUSTICE LEAGUE rather than rehash the same characters over and over again as variants like Arkham inmate versions of all the rogues. I'd like to see the Arkham gates though. What figure could come with them? Maybe Dr. Harleen Quinzel? It's possible we could see nearly all of the BATMAN characters done by the close of the year and that's why I hope SUPERMAN is on the way. There aren't many characters left to do the second version of and there's only a handful of new characters left to do (Hugo Strange, the Grey Ghost, Alfred, Talia, Farmer Brown, Bullock...)

I'll tell you one 2 pack I want to see, the BTAS Mr Freeze with his wife in the chamber. That's a 2 pack that makes sense and we could get a figure of Nora Fries we might not otherwise get. Maybe the chamber could have a blue light effect on her as well. What do you think?

I would like to get BTAS Bruce and as a deluxe pack happy Wayne Family (Thomas, Martha and little Bruce) and too BTAS style of course.
weird, I don't even remember the parents ever have been shown in TNBA.

I would like to get BTAS Bruce and as a deluxe pack happy Wayne Family (Thomas, Martha and little Bruce) and too BTAS style of course.
weird, I don't even remember the parents ever have been shown in TNBA.

Girl, that's the deluxe pack I want THE MOST IN LIFE! In. Life.
A deluxe BTAS pack with little Bruce, Thomas and Martha! OMG!

I'd say those are the figures I want the most after BTAS Two-Face. Seriously.

I'll tell you one 2 pack I want to see, the BTAS Mr Freeze with his wife in the chamber. That's a 2 pack that makes sense and we could get a figure of Nora Fries we might not otherwise get. Maybe the chamber could have a blue light effect on her as well. What do you think?

Killer two-pack, indeed. We've talked about it a few months ago here. I'd buy it a heartbeat for sure.

I'd rather they move on to SUPERMAN, BATMAN BEYOND and JUSTICE LEAGUE rather than rehash the same characters over and over again as variants like Arkham inmate versions of all the rogues. I'd like to see the Arkham gates though.

That's actually something I'd really LOVE to see! They did show the rogues in the asylum wearing their Arkham duds quite a lot, so those would be variant/alter-ego figures I'd definitely buy. Joker, Harley and Ivy especially, but a multipack of 3-5 Arkham inmates would be all kinds of awesome.

A two pack of both versions of Bruce :wink1:

A two pack of both versions of Bruce :wink1:

Yes, buddy! That would be a killer two-pack too!

Man, just imagine something in the style of that Halloween 2-pack by Neca, "Evolution of Evil", with little Michael Myers, adult Micheal and a diorama of the Myers house.

Picture this: little Bruce, adult Bruce and the Wayne gravestone.

:thud:

Maxie Zeus

There... that is what they should have done with the Mad Love 2-pack instead - Inmate Joker.

Yes, buddy! That would be a killer two-pack too!

Man, just imagine something in the style of that Halloween 2-pack by Neca, "Evolution of Evil", with little Michael Myers, adult Micheal and a diorama of the Myers house.

Picture this: little Bruce, adult Bruce and the Wayne gravestone.

:thud:

If you want a three pack both Bruce's and unmasked Batman like my sig :wave

Back