DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Sorry, had to mop up some drool. Can't wait for a Superman, Lois, Turpin, and Luthor!

I imagine we'll see Bruce Wayne as part of a two-pack of some sort.

That's what I'm thinking. They'll probably repack the upcoming Batman figure with him.

Yes!!! Excellent news all around!
I guess that makes me a little worried about being able to get the other civilian identities- if they had to figure out a way for Bruce Wayne. Nonetheless, I'll remain hopeful and I can't wait to see what they have in store!
I might end up having to clear other small collections out to make room for this stuff. This is my favorite line and it will trump all else.

In for a good Superman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little disappointing that in the Q&A they stated there won't be any new reveals until NYTF in February (I really, really want to see that Clayface figure!), but at least we have lots of figures coming out between now and then to tide us over!

A little disappointing that in the Q&A they stated there won't be any new reveals until NYTF in February (I really, really want to see that Clayface figure!), but at least we have lots of figures coming out between now and then to tide us over!

I don't know about that. He said they try to save their big reveals, and I'd say a new line qualifies, but I'm betting that, once their backlog starts getting cut down, we'll start seeing, at least, some product solicits. I'm dying for Clayface; I really, really am.

I want this version of the joker.

07%202_zpsh349zqgd.gif

I want this version of the joker.

07%202_zpsh349zqgd.gif

**** it, stick him in a two-pack with Charlie Collins.:lecture :lol Seriously, though, Joker's Favor is one of my all-time favorite episodes. I know he wore the coat and the hat in "The Laughing Fish," as well, though, so, that one might prove a better fit, accessory wise.

I'm getting excited about the potential for Superman:TAS figures. There were some fantastic designs on that show, as well. Superman, Supergirl, Luthor, Darkseid, Metallo, Parasite, Toyman, Bizarro; Mxyzptlk, even.

So much potential for Darkseid. I nominate two heads. One with the flaming eyes, and a standard head with the glowing eyes, and attachable Omega Beams, and, because it was such an awesome moment, I really, really, really want a two-pack of Battle Damaged Superman and Darkseid from the end of Legacy:

Also, just because, Deluxe Lobo with "The Hog" and various accessories.

I'm getting excited about the potential for Superman:TAS figures. There were some fantastic designs on that show, as well. Superman, Supergirl, Luthor, Darkseid, Metallo, Parasite, Toyman, Bizarro; Mxyzptlk, even.

So much potential for Darkseid. I nominate two heads. One with the flaming eyes, and a standard head with the glowing eyes, and attachable Omega Beams, and, because it was such an awesome moment, I really, really, really want a two-pack of Battle Damaged Superman and Darkseid from the end of Legacy:

Also, just because, Deluxe Lobo with "The Hog" and various accessories.

:goodpost:

Livewire, Sinestro, Brainiac, and Hal Jordan would be cool too :D

**** it, stick him in a two-pack with Charlie Collins.:lecture :lol Seriously, though, Joker's Favor is one of my all-time favorite episodes. I know he wore the coat and the hat in "The Laughing Fish," as well, though, so, that one might prove a better fit, accessory wise.
:lol great 2-pack idea.

Agreed, Joker's Favor is an episode that stands out, even among a great show like BTAS.

Haven't been following the thread as closely as I should've. Any word yet on when a Catwoman with better QC will be released?

Haha, yea, that has one of my favorite Joker moments and lines from the series. "Jumping Jiminy Christmas!" There's just something about the expression on Joker's face, Hamill's delivery, and the overall situation that I just find hilarious.

Well, we should at least see him in December/January when the July solicits go up. Maybe even mid-December based on last year's reveal for a targeted July release: Exclusive: New Wave Of 'Batman: The Animated Series' Toys Brings On Batgirl - MTV

And maybe my new sig will help all of the repeated questions? :lol

Man... I hope we don't have any more delays with this line.

It's been forever since we last got a figure. It's so boring to only have 4 TAS figures on my shelf as of now.

September is here and I demand that Harley Quinn. :lecture

Same here - especially knowing that i'm going to be replacing the catwoman with the upgraded version . . . so technically it only feels like i have 3 BTAS figures as of now.

No word yet on Freeze or Two Face being upgraded but I do not think they had as many QC issues as Batman and Catwoman.

I am with you guys and collecting BTAS only so the slow releases are starting to make me like an impatient child! Fingers crossed we get something this month.

I feel like once we get the next wave it will start a more consistent roll out of waves as indicated in that image above and all will be good.

Just want that roll to start now!

Fingers crossed we get something this month.

I hate to say it, but DCBS had each wave listed as coming out on the last Wednesday of every month. So, we may be waiting until September 30th for Robin, Harley and Ivy.

You are probably right. Although I always thought companies did that so that they were covered for the whole period of a scheduled release to get that item in to stores within that time frame.

Back