David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Seeing number 10 today. Sister loved BvS and MoS, so she wants to hit it up! :rock:rock
im going to six tomorrow. ill catch you. maybe lol
tumblr_oar1ct3Dz51qebbs7o8_r2_250.gif

by Brad Brevet

August 14, 2016

Despite Suicide Squad's large, to-be-expected second weekend drop, the film pulled in more than enough to hold off all newcomers for a second weekend at number one at the box office as it now totals more than $465 million worldwide. Meanwhile, Sony's R-rated animated comedy Sausage Party scored a strong second place finish, ahead of fellow new releases including Disney's reboot of Pete's Dragon and Paramount's release of Florence Foster Jenkins. Overall the top twelve totaled $157.8 million, up 16% from last year.

At the top of the chart, Suicide Squad dropped 67.3% for an estimated $43.7 million, almost spot on what we were expecting after its opening weekend seven days ago. The film's domestic cume is now up to $222.8 million while it added another $58.7 million in its second weekend internationally, bringing its global cume to $465.3 million after 12 days in worldwide release. Suicide Squad ranks eleventh worldwide among all 2016 releases and seventh among live action releases.

Yeah I should be saving money cuz I'm moving soon but I've just been spending that **** like crazy :lol Movie tickets are 14 euros here :(
yeah they are the same here almost. and im trying to save for a tattoo. ha but suicide squad is worth it lol

by Brad Brevet

August 14, 2016

Despite Suicide Squad's large, to-be-expected second weekend drop, the film pulled in more than enough to hold off all newcomers for a second weekend at number one at the box office as it now totals more than $465 million worldwide. Meanwhile, Sony's R-rated animated comedy Sausage Party scored a strong second place finish, ahead of fellow new releases including Disney's reboot of Pete's Dragon and Paramount's release of Florence Foster Jenkins. Overall the top twelve totaled $157.8 million, up 16% from last year.

At the top of the chart, Suicide Squad dropped 67.3% for an estimated $43.7 million, almost spot on what we were expecting after its opening weekend seven days ago. The film's domestic cume is now up to $222.8 million while it added another $58.7 million in its second weekend internationally, bringing its global cume to $465.3 million after 12 days in worldwide release. Suicide Squad ranks eleventh worldwide among all 2016 releases and seventh among live action releases.

Somewhere Pturtle be like

yJusgDq.gif

and Ayer be like

KzaSusZ.jpg

Why don't you guys just sneak in instead of paying for 13, 14 showings? Sure it's impossible on a Friday or a weekend, but on the weekdays they never really have anyone supervising that ****.

Why don't you guys just sneak in instead of paying for 13, 14 showings? Sure it's impossible on a Friday or a weekend, but on the weekdays they never really have anyone supervising that ****.

I'm cool with the management, so they let me catch a few movies for free. Helps that I used to work there. :lol

The drop is big but isn't the 465mil still pretty good? Looks like it's doing quite better than Guardians.

yeah they are the same here almost. and im trying to save for a tattoo. ha but suicide squad is worth it lol

Skwad is worth it :clap I'm saving for a tattoo too (Harley), but that's not going that well :lol

Back