David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

:lol True.

Home_Alone_Boy1.jpg

Fits perfect considering the damaged life he's had.

Kid from T2, Phantom Menace and Home Alone should get an apartment together and do a reality show.

I don't know why but his eye helmet reminds me of Martha's necklace beads from TDKReturns especially since he's holding a gun so close to his helmet like that.

image.jpeg
image.jpg

I'm going to assume that tattoo on Miley's wrist is an anchor and not a Klingon Battle Cruiser.

Leto had Clay shoot that pose as a fun nod to The Killing Joke.

TheKillingJoke.jpg

He could have kept the mouth closed and do that smile.
But with the scream it reminds me of a jugaloo, I'm not even making a joke.... That scream reminds me of this. Not the joker
The scream, I don't think I've ever seen the joker do that pose ever in the past.

2433s6a.jpg

I know its just a promo pic and it doesn't have anything to do with the movie really,
But the fact that statues and collectibles and even posters are using that pic bothers me a little lol.

He could have kept the mouth closed and do that smile.
But with the scream it reminds me of a jugaloo, I'm not even making a joke.... That scream reminds me of this. Not the joker
The scream, I don't think I've ever seen the joker do that pose ever in the past.

I know its just a promo pic and it doesn't have anything to do with the movie really,
But the fact that statues and collectibles and even posters are using that pic bothers me a little lol.

Don't forget cosplayers :slap

6vPdUxA.jpg
ZUQQ6TI.jpg
2J8ya5G.jpg
TMyr1Vf.jpg
PH4Txqb.jpg

Still, it's better than those Ledger cosplayers :lol

ldteckF.jpg

I saw a post on the Suicide Squad Facebook page with photos of a bunch of the different cosplays, and one woman had her 8-year old kid dressed like Joker McDouchebag. I was tempted to call CPS.:lol

Back