David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

tumblr_o4w2yhUQpA1ube88yo7_250.gif

post-33398-bad-boys-for-life-gif-Will-Smi-uSHY.gif

Damn his bewbs are bigger than hers, in that first pic :drool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preach Wez, and no hips

I'm sure you nerds have had way better. Lmfao. :dunno :lol

I'm just now seeing the announcement that SS had a new trailer tonight. I know WB was terrible with the BvS spoilers beginning with Trailer #3 and therefore I wasn't planning on watching any more for Suicide Squad. For those who have seen the new trailer would you say that's a good move on my part or is the new one not too spoilery?

I'm just now seeing the announcement that SS had a new trailer tonight. I know WB was terrible with the BvS spoilers beginning with Trailer #3 and therefore I wasn't planning on watching any more for Suicide Squad. For those who have seen the new trailer would you say that's a good move on my part or is the new one not too spoilery?

They show more extended footage of the same scenes we've seen already so it gives away more content from those sequences and there are a few new shots. It also shows who is inside the helicopter that crashes in the previous trailer, which I didn't need to know. It's hard to tell if it's showing too much because we haven't seen the film. I'm still not sure who or what they are fighting, so that's good.

They show more extended footage of the same scenes we've seen already and there are a few new shots. It also shows who is inside the helicopter that crashes in the previous trailer, which I didn't need to know. It's hard to tell if it's showing too much, because we haven't seen the film.

Okay thanks I think I'll skip it then (though the Harley gifs above are making it DAMN hard, no pun intended, lol.)

Trailer looks

BnHscpw.gif

With Spidey, X-Men, and this coming out in the near future, I'm sure the bad taste of Batman V Superman will be washed clear out of my mouth.

Trailer looks

BnHscpw.gif

With Spidey, X-Men, and this coming out in the near future, I'm sure the bad taste of Batman V Superman will be washed clear out of my mouth.

Marvel will prolly pillage David Ayer from WB. :lol

He would do a good Punisher flick.

Preach Wez, and no hips

Beutiful shot right there:clap:clap

Nice legs but her ass isn't that big. kinda small.
My brethren![emoji38]Yeah, I couldn't understand why nerds were going crazy over the shot in the trailer where she bends over. She's pretty as hell but there ain't much back there to work with.

Back