David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Alright that's it, **** Apocalypse, this is my most anticipated movie of the year.

For some reason Croc ordering the beer made me LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Think the cast for SS is, much the same as BvS, pretty good. Except it still has an Eisenberg-esque blip in Will Smith. I have a feeling this'll be a better film, however. Really loving the tone, too.

Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Shot of Bats holding Harley. No gun turret on his Batmobile which is interesting.

25754972634_d76836b2b8_z.jpg

Ooooh maaaan, Joker looks pretty bad ass.

Katana my waifu, CLAIMED!

This is the first time seeing Leto as Joker sold it for me. I'm hoping the movie lives up to these trailers because everything looks amazing so far.

wow looks awesome, still my most anticipated of the year.

I've heard that hot toys are only going to do joker, Harley and dead shot. That sucks if true as I actually love all the characters.
uploadfromtaptalk1460341696318.jpg that a lot of characters on part with the Avengers do I am not sure they will have time it them all up but who knows. The still have to some figures to roll out from CW followed by Dr strange and then Rouge 1 but I am sure we will see those next year. The look to be trying to get BVS out fast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

And here comes the critic "it's too dark they are to dark and not bright, light nd cheerfull, you know like the marvel rainbow" because this is GofG for grown ups go back to your Disney Princess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ugh.... I've watched it several times and I'm not feeling the craziness for it :gah: Smith is Smith....Robie is cutesy but mannerism don't feel like Harley and Leto hasn't sold me yet. The other cast blah...Dammit, I wanna like this movie because they took a risk steering away from the norm. I am going with the mindset when it all comes together it'll be BA......

Ain't nothing special about that body :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Deck, can you make a Will Smith getting dressed gif for 'Turtle?

The next time I'm at Clay's I'm looking for his Suicide Squad photo hard drive. There's no telling what lovely Margot Robbie pics are on there. :google :lol

Back